Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GooberMan

And boredom sets in....

Hypothetical: you are at your class. You finished your work in 5 minutes while everyone is still tryin to work out why their void main() isn't working (well not everyone, some have finished). What to do? I can't quite call up goatse.cx on these computers to gross out everyone, so what do you do if you're dead set fucking bored at class with an internet connection?

browse forums.
check out some emulation sites or something.
yell out to everyone that gamespy sucks.

Search for Racist/Neo-Nazi BBs and pretend to be an italian jewish carpenter named Mikhal.

Or read some Penny Arcade, This Strife and PVP strips.

further hypothetical: For the rest of the class, you will be learning about the solution to the exercise (which I already know is right). You could go home but the next train is in an hour. You could hit the pubs if you had more than 55 cents to your name. What would you do then?

What to do? I can't quite call up goatse.cx on these computers to gross out everyone

Even if you could, you couldn't. HE'S GONE!!!! :)

Go to the bathroom and masturbate. OR you can do the sensible thing and just put your head down and go to sleep. OR you can get on the 'Net and browse these here forums. Or anything else you can up with.

What to do? I can't quite call up goatse.cx on these computers to gross out everyone

no it's not.

<TIMELINE PIC>

no it's not.

<TIMELINE PIC>

Mmmmmmm....last I checked, about a week and a half ago (didn't anybody read that article called "The End of Legend" or something like that?), I heard he was taken off the internet (off the .cx that is). Go puncture yourself.

go to the bathroom and masturbate

In front of all the other blokes who come in for a piss?

That dream you had is sounding more and more fucked up, DooMboy...

Day off today (w00t). But anyway...

Download Das Ich MP3s.

They're putting restrictions on what we download now - 2.5mb/day and ZIPs only :|

Support at Microsoft.com....yeah.....

Yeah, but before you get to the support section 30 fatal errors occur...