Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gunner

Doom Music Tribute \ Help

You may or may not remember my Doom tribute, but I'm still working on it. You can listen to demos of it here: http://www.soundclick.com/steverotsdoomtribute

Some songs are older versions than others. The newest and best versions are Map01 and Map02.

There are original performances by me, but the horns, strings, etc. are provided by instrument software. If anybody out there who can record wants to help, you can help by recording instruments I don't have. For example, Map03 is full of strings and it would sound much better if those were original performances.

How do I download these tunes off soundclick, you got some nice songs there!

I can also agree that MAP03 definitely should have used strings in the original composition instead of pizzicato (Perkristan's version definitely shows how it can be too)

Mr. Chris said:

How do I download these tunes off soundclick, you got some nice songs there!

I can also agree that MAP03 definitely should have used strings in the original composition instead of pizzicato (Perkristan's version definitely shows how it can be too)

I'll make them downloadable once the entire project is done. You can still listen to them in the meantime. There's a tiny loss of hi-frequency, but at least it's free file hosting.

I'm not a fan of pizzicato. Staccato sounded just right for Map03. I've never heard of Perkristan, do you have a link?