Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FireSeraphim

a slight confession to make

Do you think that I am heretic?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that I am heretic?

• Yes, Now burn in hell you Heretic!!
    • No, We can all forgive you for being one.

I know that confessing this will get me in alot of trouble with Doomworld, But better out than in.

http://www.smwcentral.net/?p=profile&id=1538
(that's me)

Yes, I admit it. I am SMW ROM Hacker and I ADMIT IT!! Too long I had to hide this fact from you guys lest you all decide to burn me like a witch.

I may yet be committing a heresy, but it's a common heresy that was also committed by John Carmack and John Romero when they teenagers learning how to program!! So if you decide to burn me, you also have to burn your gods and idols as well!

I looked for the "I don't know what you're on about" option but there wasn't one, so I just voted no :)

How does this confession contribute to the ascension and betterment of man, as a whole?

If you admitted to shooting someone in the face, maybe i'd be less forgiving. But with this relatively minor confession, to quote Rhett Butler:

"Frankly, my dear, i don't give a damn"

I have no problems with SMW hacks. In fact nearly 2 years ago I attempt to playthrough Kaizo Mario World but the farthest I've reach was the red switch palace. Just to warn yall the commentary sucks and its about 10-15 videos.

Heretic!

Honest though, I don't think anyone cares, and when I say that I don't mean that in a bad way =p

Hacks are fine imo. if you were distributing ROM images then that would be something different, atleast for me.

then you would earn a

Philnemba said:

video

Why the hell did you record your monitor?

Judging from the date it was uploaded, he didn't have a retail version of Fraps or any of the free later image capture software.

Not to mention alot of the free ones wont record sound directly from the PC unles you have a sound card that supports it.

I vote we burn him because he compared himself to the Two Johns. And also because this thread is boring.

Keyblade Master said:

I am SMW ROM Hacker

This sounds evil, like you're smuggling bootlegs or counterfeit hardware.

Scet said:

Why the hell did you record your monitor?

Ahcruna said:

Judging from the date it was uploaded, he didn't have a retail version of Fraps or any of the free later image capture software.

Not to mention alot of the free ones wont record sound directly from the PC unles you have a sound card that supports it.

Yep pretty much what Ahcruna said is correct and true.

When this thread goes to Post Hell, I will have had 2 posts in it, and that somehow makes me feel like a man.

I am Major Rawne and this is goodbye.

Not only does the poll ask a dumb question, but it doesn't give us options to answer intelligently. Screw the poll.

Why would anyone care? It's obvious very few people here will only play one game. It's obvious people here mess around with the insides of all kinds of things. Sometimes you'd think the Doom community was in Japan or something, with all the confessions we get from people who think their hobbies will leave them exiled somewhere.

SMW is already way too hard for me. I suspect it has something to do with my parents never allowing us to have any consoles when we were kids. I couldn't pass the level in that vid in a hundred years.

GreyGhost said:

What's SMW? <goes back to sleep>

It's the game that keeps beating Doom in the "best vidya game evar" polls all over the internet.

Danarchy said:

It's the game that keeps beating Doom in the "best vidya game evar" polls all over the internet.

RRRAAAAGGGGGEEEEEE

Keyblade Master said:

Yes, I admit it. I am SMW ROM Hacker and I ADMIT IT!! Too long I had to hide this fact from you guys lest you all decide to burn me like a witch.

...what?

Lizardcommando said:

What's wrong with ROM hacking?

It's apparently too little a turf for a needy attention whore.

Philnemba said:

I have no problems with SMW hacks. In fact nearly 2 years ago I attempt to playthrough Kaizo Mario World but the farthest I've reach was the red switch palace. Just to warn yall the commentary sucks and its about 10-15 videos.

Boatload of Fail video

That was brilliant lol, I'm going to watch the rest of them on Youtube if I can find them. The commentary was funny :)

I don't like that stupid looking dungaree wearing, big moustached plumber. Anyone associated with him should burn. :P