Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Clonehunter

Doom Fighter Poll

A little while ago, I suggested a Doom fighter with mugen engine. If we/I did get a team together, I would like to know what Doom woul you as the people want it based from, Doom 3 or Classic Doom?

I probably wouldn't download even if someone made it. I'm almost 100% sure it's not going to be good.

Clonehunter said:

Doom 3 or Classic Doom?

Doom 3, definitely. Have teleporting wraiths fight against vulgars. Or helltime hunters with the cherub!

Why not just make a theme for MUGEN based on Doom with Doom inspired levels and characters? I'm already working on a revenant and planning to make a Doom-Comic doomguy.

I could care less about MUGEN, everyone just keeps their own characters to themselves then they tell you to pay them money to use their ripped graphics.

GhostlyDeath said:

I could care less about MUGEN, everyone just keeps their own characters to themselves then they tell you to pay them money to use their ripped graphics.

What I've experienced with MUGEN are dealing tons of DBZ and other weeaboo anime characters and THOSE RETARDED .RARs !!

My experience with MUGEN is dealing with a guy who was absolutely convinced that he could make Marvel VS Capcom 3 with it. Which, inexplicably, also included Disney characters, DC superheroes, the cast of some random magical girl anime, and the infamous Omega Tom Hanks.

WildWeasel said:

My experience with MUGEN is dealing with a guy who was absolutely convinced that he could make Marvel VS Capcom 3 with it. Which, inexplicably, also included Disney characters, DC superheroes, the cast of some random magical girl anime, and the infamous Omega Tom Hanks.

He'll be right when Disney buys em all, wouldn't doubt it!

WildWeasel said:

At least the Disney part made sense!

Same as above.

I guwess I'll just make my own MUGEN with all the most outrageous crap I can find, like the TRaggart, Hanks, and didn't some one say something about a giant Dick monster?

A lot of those Omega shit things are people who create overly powerful fighters to show off and never actually release them.

If MUGEN had some way of balancing fighters then I might be interested. Every video I've seen though has been completely one sided. Even "non-Omega" fighters have some special move that fills the entire screen which they just spam over and over again(like in actual fighting games!). I even saw one with a Doom marine where his shotgun couldn't miss so he just stayed to one side spamming. That sure sounds like fun to me.