Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndrewB

Dudes make a game out of circumventing birth control

The reason why we use birth control is so that when we make the mistake of sleeping with assholes like you, we don't produce another asshole.

Something about this line haunts me.

I love how on such a sausage-fest board, this kind of stuff is recognized.

Anyway, that's fucked up

Super Jamie said:
What sort of guy WANTS to get a girl pregnant?

You'll see.

Super Jamie said:

that was word-for-word exactly what i was going to say.

I clicked into this thread and somehow ended up reading the wikipedia page for Fred Savage. I'm not sure what happened.

Trying to forcefully start a family sounds good and all, but realistically what's going to happen is the woman is going to break it off with you, demand child support, then deny any visitation rights. So it's back to the whole unsuccessful dating routine again. :/

As a woman speaking; She needs to let it go.

Yeah, what he did was fucked up, but without anything written you're not going to get him in court on anything. You're just wasting breath.

What she should have done, or at least what I would have done, is beat the shit out of him with said condom.

Nomad said:

I clicked into this thread and somehow ended up reading the wikipedia page for Fred Savage. I'm not sure what happened.

Somehow, this post had me laughing hysterically for about 10 minutes.

Super Jamie said:

I can open a can of worms by suggesting illegal immigrants have motivation to do this with women that are actual American citizens. That's not to say men of all denominations don't have their own selfish reasoning of wanting to get a woman pregnant.

I'd say typically if a dude slips off a condom during sex, he's more selfishly concerned about how pleasurable the sex is without one than actually replicating. Not "Wanting to make baby so she don't leave me because abortions are evil." Besides even if all that did occur he'd probably end up doing the whole single dad paying child support for 18 years instead.

The age of staying together out of the guilt of a child having both parents is long gone.

POTGIESSER said:

I'd say typically if a dude slips off a condom during sex, he's more selfishly concerned about how pleasurable the sex is without one than actually replicating

That was my first thought too, though the article also cites cases of people poking holes in condoms. That's like the worst of both worlds!

The age of staying together out of the guilt of a child having both parents is long gone.

I agree. This is one of the reasons I support gay marriage and gay parents.

eargosedown said:

What she should have done, or at least what I would have done, is beat the shit out of him with said condom.

YES stretch it over his head

Could someone please post the text of the article or PM it to me? I'm on dial-up (21.6 kbps) and the link isn't loading (or just taking way too long).

Edit: thanks AndrewB

ITT: AndrewB tries to prove through various sources that his sterilization decision was a good thing.

EDIT: joined

TimeOfDeath said:

Thanks. lols, just one of the dangers of being slutty.

I'm going to be an uptight asshole and say the same thing. Everything really has become a double standard. Anyone dude who risks getting a woman pregnant unknowingly is an asshole. This shouldn't be popular enough to be a movement because you slept with an idiot who wants to feel flesh.

I'm going to make a group blaming women of sabotaging contraceptives and see how much I get flogged.

Scuba Steve said:

Haha, swapping Amy's pills for Sugar placebos as we speak.

I remember a King of the Hill episode similar.

Well I am paranoid about having kids, at least I was until last year when I actually got to know some (my ex's 3 year old and my best mate's newborn), and now I am definitely a fan of children.

I am also aware of STDs.

And I have some common sense.

So I always wear a condom during sex, even though I hate them, they hurt and I'm constantly worried about it being sucked up into fannyland like KGB soldiers pulled through a whirling sky-portal into the dimension of the crystal skull.

The thing is, my last two girlfriends both begged, and I do not use that word as an exaggeration, they literally begged me not to wear a condom, because they could always take the morning after pill. I am certain that a high percentage of men have also been persuaded or cajoled into the same thing by women. I certainly do not think that it is always the man's fault if protection isn't used, particularly as the man can always walk away after and would not be responsible for a new life. Women are probably more aware of their bodies than we are - so surely they would be very determined to take precautions.

It seems to me that the so-called "fairer" sex can have it both ways: it's their body so they make the decision, and it's the man's fault when things go tits up and new life is spawned like an Imp beaming into a map.

I thought only girls did this (especially when they don't want you to leave them).
Anyway I didn't give a fuck about contraception with my current gf and well now she's 9mths pregnant and my wife. lol

TBH the chick needs to stop acting like such a victim and instead fuck someone who she trusts not to have the clap cuz every dude likes getting at least a few raw pumps in before pulling out or putting a condom on but that would require having an actual relationship, which is obviously too much to ask of this princess.

Super Jamie said:

I guess there are some people who really LIKE making child support payments each month? This doesn't make any sense to me at all.

I don't think these guys have any intention of paying anything. I got the impression that they are hoping to claim any kid isn't theirs. These are the type of people that end up on those day time talk shows.