Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maes

Doomworld ultra-cute EuroDance Happy Hardcore thread <^-^>

...and that's still nothing ;-)

Technician said:

You must have to pop special k to appreciate this genre.

I take you don't mean this?

It's a medicinal used for effect. Something like XTC.

Matter a fact let's just say you'd have to be high on XTC to get into this rave music.

Holy shit, I knew that stuff was too abundant, tasty and crunchy to be the real deal ... now wait until I get my hands on that dealer....erhm....who said anything?

Damn, I remember that Technohead hippy song from when it was released. Must be, what, 15 years ago. Kids at school used to sing it all the time because of the drug references and they thought they were getting away with something. :rolleyes: All they were getting away with was showing the world that they were immature.

Don't forget Scooter, the bane of my existence one summer when I went back to Sweden:

Maes said:

I take you don't mean this?

Ketamine.

And get this shit off of doom forums :(

Quite. What's next - a thread about midis by the girl in Post Hell?

At least Lilian van Sonsbeek is somewhat cute.

E-rotic! The animation for their video clips were pure genius. As for it this is a response to anything...well, just jumping on the "Doomworld [place musical genre here] thread" bandwagon with something I liked.

Only Grubber and magicsofa appreciate me :-(

The Technohead track is a classic.

Scooter will always be one of my favs, but they really picked some of the worst tracks from their early albums for videos. The instrumental tracks are way better.

Finally a music thread I can relate to.

And even to this day they continue to release the worst tracks off their albums to be singles...no wonder people never get to slate them without noticing the instrumental tracks, which I've always found to be the best of theirs.

Technohead track

Hehe...I still have a spot for that, even though my tastes have gone more underground now. I still have a rip of it from when the uncensored version got played on national radio :P

(incidentally they made a new one this year...a tongue-in-cheek jumpstyle track, quite fitting really)

Technohead is a funny track, I heard it on the radio this morning :p Apart from Scooter and 4 tune fairytales I don't know any of the others.

StevieCybernetik said:

Fuck this happy shit.

Start your own music thread so I can post some Nordcore GMBH.

Ahh..these were the times.

And, Dune, FFS!

The Ultimate DooMer said:

And even to this day they continue to release the worst tracks off their albums to be singles...no wonder people never get to slate them without noticing the instrumental tracks, which I've always found to be the best of theirs.

One of the reasons why I've stopped following their releases after Mind The Gap.

Now I've got some catching up to do.

Jimi Tenor cover, kinda Benassi styled

More classic goodness