Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Seeker_of_Truth

Psychophobia Facebook Page

I'm a girl but I don't really have anybody on my friends list, still fresh off the press when it comes to this community, I'm a newbie. I really need somebody to teach me this whole mapping thing though, I gotta get into this..

You should really say ZDoom rather than Doom II.

Is there going to be a twitter for Psychophobia that I will never follow as I never touch twitter at all? You already got a Facebook like everyone else except me.

SevenYearItch said:

I'm a girl but I don't really have anybody on my friends list, still fresh off the press when it comes to this community, I'm a newbie. I really need somebody to teach me this whole mapping thing though, I gotta get into this..

Beware the community, you don't need friends.

Is this supposed to be a frightening community? I had no idea a community like this existed until maybe a couple months ago, and even then I wasn't part of the forums.. I was only on here to download a few wads for zdoom, and play them out because i'm absolutely in love with the game. Only joined on here maybe a couple weeks ago :D

I really don't understand the need for a Facebook page for a single PWAD for Doom..

Mr. Chris said:

I really don't understand the need for a Facebook page for a single PWAD for Doom..

FTFY.