Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SuperSlammer2

worst game videos

LOL

"I don't know his name.........uh, Cage"

"Alright you gay.....man"

"wow that's really raping my ears"

Ther are some hungarian cybie review videos by some ReptileMK4 dude, which I cannot understand, but look boring as they are long (10 minutes each) and mostly slideshow/captions and what sounds like a long and detailed commentary.

The most disturbing aspect is that they cover EVERY Cybie wad.

ROFL

In terms of game videos, I hate any game video in which the player is talking about the game while playing, when all I'm really interested in are the music, soundfx, and visuals. Instead "Let's play" videos are all the same shit.

Some annoying 13 year old depressed drone of a voice goes "Hey everybodddyy I'm back again playing <insert game name here> This game is pretty good. the graphics are pretty good and the gameplay is average. I got to this level. It's pretty hard. blah blah blah blah blah"

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

It's so hard to find decent videos of people just playing the goddamn games, as opposed to people's needs to review them. I think any of you people who watch "let's play" videos and encourage them to continue existing should burn in hell.

The video on the OP's post on the other hand was fucking hilarious. I think it's the only "Let's play" styled video I could watch all the way through. I was laughing the whole time. I think it was intentionally bad because his description of the game is really vague, not to mention that he says "I kick ass at this game" just before he starts, and every corresponding battle he repeatedly has his ass handed to him.

The Irate Gamer's entire catalog.

Also, anything featuring Oliva Munn,

40oz said:

ROFL

In terms of game videos, I hate any game video in which the player is talking about the game while playing, when all I'm really interested in are the music, soundfx, and visuals. Instead "Let's play" videos are all the same shit.

Some annoying 13 year old depressed drone of a voice goes "Hey everybodddyy I'm back again playing <insert game name here> This game is pretty good. the graphics are pretty good and the gameplay is average. I got to this level. It's pretty hard. blah blah blah blah blah"

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

It's so hard to find decent videos of people just playing the goddamn games, as opposed to people's needs to review them. I think any of you people who watch "let's play" videos and encourage them to continue existing should burn in hell.

Finally someone else sees this!

I refuse to watch anything that's someone recording a monitor/TV. I mean really, just hook up some cheapo RCA cable from your TV out to your camcorder. It's still not great, but just recording your TV is so damn lazy.

I've seen a few lets plays where people just talk about their friends or cats or something else no one cares about. I think sometimes people forget that faceless Internet users are watching these and really don't care. Problem is that there's always comments encouraging this type of behavior. Lame.

40oz said:

ROFL

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

The video on the OP's post on the other hand was fucking hilarious. I think it's the only "Let's play" styled video I could watch all the way through. I was laughing the whole time. I think it was intentionally bad because his description of the game is really vague, not to mention that he says "I kick ass at this game" just before he starts, and every corresponding battle he repeatedly has his ass handed to him.

Look for some actually good lpers, like nintendocaprisun, darkmindedsith, or pcgamer999. I've heard chuggaconroy is good, but haven't really checked his lps out. These guys find really funny things to relate to the game and interesting life experiences (mostly NCS) in addition to pretty interesting comments on the game.

AveryMaurice said:

I think I just died a little on the inside.

Oooh this kid did worst: he later made a 'review' of Contra which spark an uproar so bad on Youtube(well at least the gaming community) that he ended up deleting it about 2 or 3 months later however a bunch of video responds still exist like this one below.

Sorry for double posting but...

...something that is just as bad as that Sizzler07 kid video.

I hate those videos with the high pitched kiddies saying shit about a game that came out before they were born and acting like they know all of it.

Also, they also don't know how to actually record a TV. How hard is it to darken the room and reduce the speed of the shutter? Most likely they are using a cheap webcam that can't do that anyway so it won't matter regardless.

40oz said:

I think it was intentionally bad because his description of the game is really vague, not to mention that he says "I kick ass at this game" just before he starts, and every corresponding battle he repeatedly has his ass handed to him.

And of course under "Category" it's listed as "Comedy". (this goes for the first 3 videos, all of which are intentionally bad)

About the worst thing I can think of at the moment is watching 95% of the people on youtube trying to film any portable device with a screen.

Case in point:

"Filming while having an epileptic seizure."

(if the beginning gets too annoying [it will] just skip to the 1:50 mark)

"So I'm supposed to focus on everything but the main subject, right?"

"Watch me film myself."

"This video is completely still and focused very well." (sarcasm detector explodes)

Philnemba said:

Video of yet another childish AVGN clone.

I'm getting tired of all these 8 year old kids insulting old NES hits because they think they are hard, or stupid by todays standards and clearly just want to copy the AVGN.

Fuck, even the voice of the Sizzler kid makes me angry. Thankfully, with YouTubes new age cap I'm pretty sure if they upload any new videos they will be blocked out from uploading.

A guy that doesn't start the damn game until 2,55 minutes are over (badly cut youtube video)!

I thought this thread was about game trailers or cinematics, not gameplay recording. In that case, I find the opening trailers of Classic Doom 3 and Jedi Knight to be lame and unwatchable (especially the latter).

Let's plays that aren't entertaining, or fail at the game, suck too. Otherwise, it's fun to hear what others think of the game. I don't care if I burn in hell for this, 40oz. Instead, idiots who post bullshit about how a game is bad, instead of facts, should burn.

printz said:

I thought this thread was about game trailers or cinematics, not gameplay recording.

me too. and you're right, jedi knight cinematics are an ugly tumor on the face of otherwise lovely game. luckily benign and just... funny. i cringed at every gabriel cinematic in the beast within, that guy is extremely poor and kept ruining the game for me.

oh and this.

dew said:

oh and this.
[map07 jumptard]

Looolz.

Also, anything involving retarded kids on XBOX Live:

AgentSpork said:

Also, anything involving retarded kids on XBOX Live.

Speaking of kids on Xbox live...

40oz said:

ROFL

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I think I prefer LP-replays better:

SuperSlammer2 said:

what are some of the worst game videos you have ever watched?

for me its this one. This just sucks balls.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! That made me cry laughing, there's just something about watching a twelve year old crying and whinging while throwing out homophobic remarks just because he's getting his ass kicked that makes this so priceless!!!

ArmouredBlood said:

Look for some actually good lpers,

No. When I look for videos of a game being played, that's not what I'm looking for.

Despite what this thread is about, I found a lot of these videos to be really entertaining.. ? What exactly is 'the worst' about them?

40oz said:

No. When I look for videos of a game being played, that's not what I'm looking for.

Despite what this thread is about, I found a lot of these videos to be really entertaining.. ? What exactly is 'the worst' about them?

Your choice.

I think it's the stupidity and the 'just through puberty' quality of voice some of them have ...

dannebubinga said:

People who film their screen/tv piss me off. It pisses me off even more when they are worthless at the game.

In addition to that, I also hate videos where people are fucking amazing at the game and give no merit to the game's difficulty.