Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Annoying pop-ups and unders

I got this pop-under yesterday. It had this routine that forced it to be the active window, even if you try to select something else. And it was buried under all the other IE windows, including a few which were frozen and couldn't be reduced (fucking IE bugs...). Really, truly, incredibly annoying.

Shut the fuck up about the goddamn stupid fucking popup ads you godforsaken aesthetically unappreciated fuckhead. We've fucking discussed 2000 ways to get rid of them already. CHRIST.

I've had this one thing for the last two days... A pop-under trapped underneath another window, both of which are frozen and unclosable. I would need to force-crash IE to solve this problem, but I don't want to lose the stuff I'm looking at in the other windows (lots of dynamic addresses and temporary data, hard to retrieve). Stupid, goddamn mother-fucking IE6 script bugs.

I had this one pop-up yesterday. Didn't make an icon in the taskbar, nor did it have a close box of its own. It had a java button that read "Don't like pop-ups? Click here!" So like an idiot, I clicked it. By the time it was done, it and its spawn had created about a dozen different new pop-ups that each demanded to be on the top of the stack. It's insane. I think that's the one that froze those other two windows.

/rant.

Stu...

Uh, PUK will almost certainly kill all popunders if you set it to do so, as will many other utils out there. It demands only 1% system resources on 64MB RAM so go for it! :)