Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your non-Doom game picture/video! [read the image-posting rules in the FAQ]

That sounds totally awesome/scary. Kinda like Ultima Online but Fallout instead I guess?

Heh, unfortunately I've never been a big fan of world PvP. Still kind of looks neat, though.

Wow, Fallout Online seems incredibly ruthless. Lives up to the game's setting by the sounds of it.

That video was awesome. You'd be hard pressed to find gameplay experiences like that in most modern games.

Did someone say "Raptor"?

Another favorite of mine. Used to play through this hours on end :D

Kirby said:

Ah, childhood! I shall share some of my own :P

Tyrian!
[IMAGES]
Always fun to play through at anytime

The last episode in Tyrian 2000 felt like a let down because of how it felt out of place and too surreal for the game.
Also, I find that it's too easy to die in Soh Jin. Despite the loot in there.

Also, someone mentioned Watch out Willi, I've been looking for another copy of that game for so long.
It also helps to know that Willy is spelled Willi.
:/

Danarchy said:

Fuck yeah, Baldur's Gate Tutu.

I was going to ask you if that was 1 or 2, but upon looking up Tutu it's 1 utilizing 2's engine. Neato. Never played the played the first and never got through 2nd. Kinda makes me want to fire it up now.

Kirby said:

Did someone say "Raptor"?

Holy crap I use to have that game! Too bad I lost the floppy disk to it many years ago :(

POTGIESSER said:

I was going to ask you if that was 1 or 2, but upon looking up Tutu it's 1 utilizing 2's engine. Neato. Never played the played the first and never got through 2nd. Kinda makes me want to fire it up now.

Yep, lets you play stuff like the Wild Mage in the first game. Also, better graphics, better AI, and the like make it more enjoyable. There are a couple major bugs in it, though. The first is games being saved in Beregost getting corrupted, but this should be no problem if you make multiple saves. Also, it turns all the water neon green if you turn 3d acceleration on, but this can be fixed with a mod. There are also a bunch of mods for it that take advantage of the BG2 engine.

Also, you should definitely play through the first game to get an appreciation of the second one.

Arcanum Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura! Very awesome game. I like it better than Baldur's Gate 1 & 2. Reminds me of Planescape: Torment. Really unique and complex while retaining enjoyability.

POTGIESSER said:

Arcanum Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura! Very awesome game. I like it better than Baldur's Gate 1 & 2. Reminds me of Planescape: Torment. Really unique and complex while retaining enjoyability.

Truth.

The Minecraft topic reminded me of some of the things I would make on some of the servers. And this topic reminded me of this one in particular.

There was a Rocket Launcher as well, but it disappeared along with the rest of them. >_>

From an old SNES favorite of mine, Paladin's Quest

Good going boss, you just killed yourself. Voting ATback one of the best spells in Paladin's Quest.

Anima Zero said:

From an old SNES favorite of mine, Paladin's Quest

Good going boss, you just killed yourself. Voting ATback one of the best spells in Paladin's Quest.

Reminds me of the Paladin's thorns aura in Diablo II. If you maxed ranks in it, even Diablo will kill himself in a few hits.