Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
belandino

Jaguar Doom Music

Do you know where can I download Jaguar Doom Music? I know there is no music during the gameplay, but the various tracks are played during the intermission screens.

Normally I'd recommend doom depot, but I can never seem to connect to it anymore.

Youtube has a few videos of Jaguar music, to my knowledge.

I've sent the tracks to Elbryan more than a year agor, but he seemingly isn't updating the depot anymore.

Well I saw there's just E1M1 track on YouTube... I'd really like to get all the others too... Thanks for the replies anyway!

cybdmn said:

I've sent the tracks to Elbryan more than a year agor, but he seemingly isn't updating the depot anymore.

Upload them to Megaupload/Mediafire?

Mr. Chris said:

Upload them to Megaupload/Mediafire?

I have to find them first. I have them somewhere at home, where i am not at the moment.

http://www.mediafire.com/?l212y2znmzc

Dragonsbrethren said:

I'd like to get ahold of them so I can put together a music pack for the Jaguar TC.

There is a text file inside the archive, where i have listed which song is played after which map. This may be interesting for you.

Dragonsbrethren said:

I'd like to get ahold of them so I can put together a music pack for the Jaguar TC.

Wow sounds cool! I surf WIP pretty often but I didn't see there was your TC! Looking forward to it!

Cool. Right now the way I'm handling music in the TC is by having a separate wad that can be loaded on top of the TC to disable music in maps and give the correct intermission tracks (got them off the wiki already, but thanks for putting that text file together). I'll just rename the MP3s and put them in that wad so that ports can utilize them.

Dragonsbrethren said:

Cool. Right now the way I'm handling music in the TC is by having a separate wad that can be loaded on top of the TC to disable music in maps and give the correct intermission tracks (got them off the wiki already, but thanks for putting that text file together). I'll just rename the MP3s and put them in that wad so that ports can utilize them.

Link please when you can! Thanks in advance! :-P-------

cybdmn said:

While we're on the topic of the depot...
I asked him why it was unreachable, this was his response:
"It seems that Doom2net doesn't exist anymore. I don't know what else to say. I don't run the server, they were just hosting it for me. Hopefully they just forgot to renew the domain name (which happened a few years ago) and it'll come back. We'll see what happens. :("

Soon after he posted this on his youtube channel:
"Alrighty, apparently the name server is currently down. The direct link to the Depot is:

http://195.197.184.88/~doomdep­ot/

Hopefully the name server gets fixed soon."

The site works, and so does the music section.

Super Flip said:

While we're on the topic of the depot...
I asked him why it was unreachable, this was his response:
"It seems that Doom2net doesn't exist anymore. I don't know what else to say. I don't run the server, they were just hosting it for me. Hopefully they just forgot to renew the domain name (which happened a few years ago) and it'll come back. We'll see what happens. :("

Soon after he posted this on his youtube channel:
"Alrighty, apparently the name server is currently down. The direct link to the Depot is:

http://195.197.184.88/~doomdep­ot/

Hopefully the name server gets fixed soon."

The site works, and so does the music section.

Not Found

The requested URL /~doomdep­ot/ was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.46 (CentOS) Server at destructivecults.com Port 80

:((