Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KillerKhan

Aint skulltag called Doom XP?

Wasn't there a competition that renamed skulltag to Doom XP?!?!

and what about all those other competitions that those guys won the who is the main character, etc... btw... i WAS lees@the.net.nz :P and that wasn't a nicname, i wasn't bothered to login to hotmail :\ MWAHAHAHAHA

btw... if you think that Carn should host ANOTHER competition to change the name cos doom xp and skulltag aint that good a names... well skulltag is, but doom xp sounds like its for windows xp... if you think this put a reply to this cos its better than u >;) MWAHAHAHAHAHA.... hey i said that twice YAY

add me to your msn messenger list if you dare to... :)

Wasn't there a competition that renamed skulltag to Doom XP?!?!

and what about all those other competitions that those guys won the who is the main character, etc... btw... i WAS lees@the.net.nz :P and that wasn't a nicname, i wasn't bothered to login to hotmail :\ MWAHAHAHAHA

btw... if you think that Carn should host ANOTHER competition to change the name cos doom xp and skulltag aint that good a names... well skulltag is, but doom xp sounds like its for windows xp... if you think this put a reply to this cos its better than u >;) MWAHAHAHAHAHA.... hey i said that twice YAY

add me to your msn messenger list if you dare to... :)

Well, everyone pretty much hated it and flamed the shit out of me, and sent me death threats and stuff (okay, no death threats, but the rest is true!)

I didn't really know about Windows XP at the time (this was awhile ago), so, to me it kind of sounded like a Doom eXPansion, which is what ST is. Plus, it had a nice ring to it (I also liked "Doom X," and that was part of the name), so I was like "Okay, sure, this works." Doom XP would be an okay name if Windows XP didn't exist, but it does, and Skulltag is a nice name for a mod, but if I were to expand the ST world into other things (movie, etc.), the name wouldn't work too well there. I wanted a name that worked for everything, but I guess it's too late for that now. The mod will remain named Skulltag.

So anyway, that's the story of the name thing :)

Hey, Carney, if you don't want your Moderator status I'll gladly take it off your hands :)

Hey, Carney, if you don't want your Moderator status I'll gladly take it off your hands :)

That's quite alright, thank you :)

Stupidity cannot be concealed.

Stupidity cannot be concealed.

I'M NOT A MOD DAMNIT