Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brewtal_Legend

doom depot archive?

I was wondering if there was a web archive somewhere of the doom depot? I remember they had a consoledoom wad as well as the console games music and a few other interesting files. I used to have these files and wanted to look for them again.

Elbryan has a youtube channel named Elbryan42. You could try asking him there, as he doesn't post here anymore after the huge fiasco.

Heh - I was just about to post that, the site's files can also be downloaded via that IP address.

footman said:

Surely the animosity from 7+ years ago has died down. :o

You'd be surprised of the grudges that Doom players can hold

footman said:

Surely the animosity from 7+ years ago has died down. :o

I talked to him a couple of months back on AIM and he says he has no intention of coming back. He's sticking with Youtube as his major site.

Mattfrie1 said:

I talked to him a couple of months back on AIM and he says he has no intention of coming back. He's sticking with Youtube as his major site.

If he has gotten so butthurt (and still is) over this petty shit, he should at least allow someone else to maintain and update the Depot so it doesn't fade away into obscurity and dust.

Seems dead right now...I'll be damned if it had to do with this fiasco. If so, we lost a great deal of music rips and other things.

I'm still able to access it, but maybe that's because I'm in the U.S.? I use the same URL that Mad Butcher posted.

Mattfrie1 said:

I'm still able to access it, but maybe that's because I'm in the U.S.? I use the same URL that Mad Butcher posted.

The resolved domain, no..but that IP does work still.