Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your definition of "high quality" is not shared by most people, I'd wager.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

I think I can speak for everyone when I say that a bunch of low-resolution sprites run through various Photoshop filters are not "high quality" and they certainly aren't something I would download.

No it's not.

I guess that coincidentally the random identifier contains a sequence of letters that are censored by the forum software. Try using TinyURL to make an alias.
http://tinyurl.com/

Can someone program an automated process for high-resolution assembling? It has to know lots of variables, but would be neat.

Gez said:

I guess that coincidentally the random identifier contains a sequence of letters that are censored by the forum software. Try using TinyURL to make an alias.

Hah, I guessed right. The URL contains the an x followed by a d. And some of the most stupid text smilies, such as "XD", are censored: **.

(Finally, i found it in page 526 of the ZDoom "what the hell are you working on" thread)

Vader's HQ Demon. Shows how awesome quality hires sprites can look, but takes forever to do.

EDIT: Doomjedi also did some good work with 2X resolution Doom item pickups for the Skulltag hq sprites addon.

phi108 said:

Vader's HQ Demon.[B]

I don't expect him to ever finish the first sprite, let alone the whole set; but hypothetically, if it were finished, I'd load that mod.

Mathey's version, well, sorry, but I won't even download it; the preview picture is enough to tell me I don't want it. :p

dutch devil said:

Demons are not supposed to be furry :(

Isn't what looks like fur, graphical artifacts instead?

printz said:

Isn't what looks like fur, graphical artifacts instead?

No, it's a filter in Photoshop that intentionally makes images look that way.

What's funny is that it suffers the same issue I've seen before in some 3d games where filtering is used -- the edge effect is cut off at the image boundries.