Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Karnizero

Something I did for EDGE Engine

Classy end shot. The graphics look good but I think the double punches are too high on the screen, maybe lower em a little. The gloves could be different because mail isn't needed if you've got a shield protecting your arm ;P

What I wanna really show is the shield bloking shots and hits.

Anyway, yes, the sprites are not definitive at all, since the sword was ripped as is from Witchaven. I will modify with the Hexen Cleric Leather Gloves. Shouldn't be too hard.

@ArmouredBlood Now that you mention it, yes, the gauntlets are a bit high when attacking. Thanks 4 tip.

this is a stupid question from a stupid guy, but will this only be compatible with EDGE? I'd love to try it when it's ready, but I have no idea how to work EDGE.

Reminds me I just noticed EDGE is in development again. :)

sonic_13 said:

this is a stupid question from a stupid guy, but will this only be compatible with EDGE? I'd love to try it when it's ready, but I have no idea how to work EDGE.

Just drag the wad onto the exe, or use a launcher, or do a command line. It isn't hard to play edge mods anymore.

Gez said:

I just noticed EDGE is in development again. :)

Yeah it's getting a few holes patched and a lick of paint, nothing earth shattering though.

boris said:

Yay, finally some weapons mod!

Check out EDGE forums and you will see some other weapons mods wandering around.

sonic_13 said:

This is (will be) a TC for EDGE only. You will not be able to play it with any other Port.

As Chrono_T says, you just need to Drag&Drop the PWAD/s you wanna play. But as this TC will use several WADs (i.e. Doom 2, Hexen, TC PWADs), I will provide a Linux and Window$ batch files for easy running, since the order of running the WADs is important.

This may be an odd thing to ask, but do you plan on releasing it in segments? Say, for every beta that you deem ready? Reason why I ask this is because often times there's too many people starting TCs for edge, and lo and behold, they're either canned or stuck in development hell.

Chrono_T said:

This may be an odd thing to ask, but do you plan on releasing it in segments? Say, for every beta that you deem ready? Reason why I ask this is because often times there's too many people starting TCs for edge, and lo and behold, they're either canned or stuck in development hell.

I usually release the Weapons from my MODs before the MOD/TC is even complete.

This will be not an exception, although this is not a "main project", so don't spect this to release something just tomorrow.