Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
printz

How do I copy and paste object properties?

With Doom Builder I was able to copy and paste the thing/linedef/sector properties around. Where did this option go in Doom Builder 2?

It's a bug. I didn't see any settings for this.

Last night I made these armor bonus stacks that have difficulty flags, so they give 5%, 7% and 10% depending on the difficulty level. When I made copies of the first stack I made, the copies lost all the difficulty flags and so I had to make copies of 10 unstacked armor bonuses, then select all that I don't want on hard, select all that I don't want on medium and hard.. and stack again.

Also my friend reported to me that thing z height offset was reset to 0 on all pasted things.

The only property it pastes is the thing angle.. and for some reason the Deaf flag. Actually in the map I work on currently, it pastes the Deaf flag, even if I set it off and then copy & paste.. the pasted thing is Deaf. Tried in a new map, this didn't happen, but deaf flag was pasted if it was in the thing that was copied.

Seems only happen if you copy'n'paste things that you created in the current session. So if you close the map, open it up again and copy'n'paste the existing things the flags are copied as expected.

Hmm ok, that's weird. It doesn't happen always, I don't really have found a way to reproduce it reliably.