Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

treasure

i found treasure a complete original NES system at my friends house. good those where the days, however i never owned a NES i stuck with the good old atari, which i still got in my room. I use to have a C64 and i still have my sega/32X

every time someone brings up old consoles I keep starting to regret I sold my 2600 for like 5 bucks

I guess it's relevant so hey, what the hell, a little reiteration isn't harmful.

Anyway, I got my PS2 last year, my X-Box right around the new year, and yesterday (sort of a what the hell thing) I just picked up my Gamecube and a copy of Sonic Adventure 2 Battle for it.

I'm impressed. That little cube seems to outpower a Playstation 2 nicely. Then again, my shoelaces have more memory and bandwidth than a PS2 so it's not really all that surprising. =)

The controller is a wee bit small and the buttons look weird, but just like the ugly and oversized X-Box controller once you get that thing in your paws for a while it gets really damn comfortable.

I gave away my GBA (with Castlevania, two lights, a bigass battery pack and a Gameshark, $160 total) for Christmas. I pretty much got it just for Castlevania. Now Metroid 4 and another Castlevania (based off of Sypha!) are coming out for the damn thing. Oh well, that purple sucked. Maybe this time I'll get a black or a metal one.

I still have my Dreamcast, N64, Playstation, SNES, Genesis, and original Gameboy. They're all in working condition albeit a bit dusty.

I have a Saturn too, but I bought it two years ago. I spent $180 total just to play the import of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night on Saturn. I already owned and MASTERED the US Playstation version but hell, it was well worth the two hundred to play through it entirely in Japanese with two new areas. Plus a spear. =)

Naturally I have about 40 PSX games, 4 Saturn games, 6 Dreamcast games, 3 N64 games, 5 SNES games, 2 Genesis games, 4 Gameboy games (although I have no idea where the little fuckers are), 2 PS2 games, 1 X-Box game, and 1 Gamecube game.

When we got our SNES back in the early 90's we gave away our NES with about 20 games. Goddamn do I want it back. =(

Interestingly enough, I was one of the first Americans to play through Super Mario World. A buddy of mine imported a Super Famicom and that game. We MASTERED the Japanese version, and as such got all the levels in the US version in one day. ^.^

When he got his SNES he let us have the Super Famicom. We didn't touch it until we got our SNES for Christmas a few months later, then we sawed the damn top open and jammed a rental of Darius Twin in there. Played perfectly. Man, we missed out on some quality gaming action there.

It's not easy being a gamer. I have passed up sex to play Secret of Mana. I have passed up hanging with my best friends and getting loaded to play Hexen.

It's worth it. =)

why the hell would u spend close to $200 for a damn game from japan. so what if is in japanesse and a few things are different. i would not even spend that much on doom.
anyway, most of this shit i have kept. the NES is my friends that i found at his house. i have had the sega and the atari for a number of years.

I'd probably spend $200 on some rare japanese version of Doom if there was one, keeping in mind if I had the money to waste and had a job of my own.

I too passed up on sex to beat a friend who challenged me to a Skylines at Dawn race around Midfield Raceway on Gran Turismo 2.

Him in the Calsonic Skyline, me in the Pennzoil Nismo Skyline. 702 Brake Horsepower! 10 laps. It was close, I won by 17 seconds. Sweet revenge. He used to kick my ass at GT1 so I had to show off how much I'd practiced. The 'Number of Races: 1216' on the Game Status Page tells the sad truth :(

I had sex later, though, so it was all good, even if she was a bit pissed with my excuse, hahaha! Most girls just don't get games and competition.

Him in the Calsonic Skyline, me in the Pennzoil Nismo Skyline. 702 Brake Horsepower! 10 laps. It was close, I won by 17 seconds. Sweet revenge. He used to kick my ass at GT1 so I had to show off how much I'd practiced. The 'Number of Races: 1216' on the Game Status Page tells the sad truth :(

Ah, GT2. Haven't played that much since we got GT3 for the PS2. Damn it I wish there was a way to port over the garage from GT2 to GT3. I want to drive my Wiegert Vector W8 on there so bad.

And I'll see your Pennzoil Nismo get whooped by my Arta Zexel. :)

Dear god, why would you buy every console system on the planet. What an insane waste of money. When a new generation of consoles come out, for example, the PS2/XBox/Gamecube, you're supposed to pick one of them. ONE OF THEM. And you say you don't wipe your ... with hundred dollar bills?

Yes, I'm talking to you deadnail.

Dear god, why would you buy every console system on the planet. What an insane waste of money. When a new generation of consoles come out, for example, the PS2/XBox/Gamecube, you're supposed to pick one of them. ONE OF THEM. And you say you don't wipe your ... with hundred dollar bills?

When a new generation of consoles come out, for example, the PS2/XBox/Gamecube, you're supposed to pick none of them. NONE OF THEM.

When a new generation of consoles come out, for example, the PS2/XBox/Gamecube, you're supposed to pick none of them. NONE OF THEM.

Good choice!

Ah, GT2. Haven't played that much since we got GT3 for the PS2. Damn it I wish there was a way to port over the garage from GT2 to GT3. I want to drive my Wiegert Vector W8 on there so bad.

And I'll see your Pennzoil Nismo get whooped by my Arta Zexel. :)

Heh, yeah I love my Vector. Can YOU tune it to 758 bhp, though? You only get one chance, there's a bug I think, one of the very rare ones.

Fear my Escudo skillz. I just set a Midfield lap record of 0:54:030 and a Red Rock Valley of 0:56:898.

Omfg...I just found an old ass Atari at my cousins, I popped in a game and played for hours, while he hit me with a pillow begging for a ciggarette, until I backhanded him.

played for hours, while he hit me with a pillow begging for a ciggarette, until I backhanded him.

you should have hit him twice.

Fear my Escudo skillz. I just set a Midfield lap record of 0:54:030 and a Red Rock Valley of 0:56:898.

After racing 58 time trial laps at Red Rock Valley while listening to Super Bon Bon over and over again, I got 0:57:831. My Escudo will flip over if I try to do any better. I don't even want to bother listing my "best" time on Midfield Raceway.

I guess I'll I have to say is: My still is not enough. :)

played for hours, while he hit me with a pillow begging for a ciggarette, until I backhanded him.

you should have hit him twice.

I hit him all the time...
*door opens*
Justin:Hey Andy *whack*
Me:Haha
Justin:Don't hit me you fucker *thwack* *thud*
Me:Retarded dumbass

I too passed up on sex to beat a friend who challenged me to a Skylines at Dawn race around Midfield Raceway on Gran Turismo 2.

You Rock!

The first system I Owend was a Amstrad. and I played F-19 alot. I was into 3D games long befor they became the norm. the first console i owend was a psx. I now own over 40 games for it but i'm really pissed that i missed out on final doom for psx. I also brought a N64 mainly for goldeneye. I know alot of you hate it but god damn it's fun! I've finshed it over soo many times. and now i just picked up perfect dark. WEEE! however, i'm really annoyed that i missed every id game on n64. :(

Dear god, why would you buy every console system on the planet.

I only buy a console when there's a game on it I want to play. The Playstation 2 was the ONLY console I bought that I didn't want a game for, and that's only because it doubled as a DVD player.

What an insane waste of money.

A gamer spending money to play games? Holy shit. It's not like I ripped open my X-Box and burned on the missing 64 megs of RAM or overclocked my Dreamcast or something.

That's like saying someone to likes fast cars is wasting money when they replace a perfectly functional fuel injection system. THEY LIKE FAST CARS. I LIKE GAMES.

I'm just getting the ability to play them anyway. Getting to stage 2 isn't overkill, especially when you're sick of stage 1. I'm not at stage 3 yet, actually importing new systems before they're released here. It's only a matter of time though.

When a new generation of consoles come out, for example, the PS2/XBox/Gamecube, you're supposed to pick one of them. ONE OF THEM.

Yeah like the Dreamcast? Whoops. Or the PS2? The graphics are jaggy. Gamecube? Oh it doesn't play DVDs or even audio CDs. X-Box? Most expensive one.

And you say you don't wipe your ... with hundred dollar bills?

Not really, I'd sooner use them as currency to procure more things related to gaming.

I assumed this.

if you wern't a mod, I'd lawn mower you.

if I wasn't a so fucking poor I'd do the same as deadnail.

I stand corrected.

After racing 58 time trial laps at Red Rock Valley while listening to Super Bon Bon over and over again, I got 0:57:831. My Escudo will flip over if I try to do any better. I don't even want to bother listing my "best" time on Midfield Raceway.

I guess I'll I have to say is: My still is not enough. :)

well, a 57 shows you've got car setup and driving dialed, which means good player I wish there were more around to race :(

Bugger, I just had a really strong lap going, then I borrowed a little too much going into the last bend, and that dumped me half a second. Bah, it gets like Forumla 1 in GT2 but it's great!

If you're liftinf off the ground, mm, tried upping the downforce over the rear wheels?