Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
neubejiita

Plutonia 2 facebook page.

Well, it's a start. Everyone should create a fanpage dedicated to his favorite wad, just for the sake of annoying your friends with some Doom :-)
I join!

Maybe I should make a /idgames one with a link to the Doomworld idgames page. How many wads are there on /idgames?

neubejiita said:

Maybe I should make a /idgames one with a link to the Doomworld idgames page. How many wads are there on /idgames?

And why the heck would anyone care about your Facebook /idgames link?

Like it or not, Facebook has won the market-share war in social networking, and is therefore the best way to reach out to as many people as possible. In fact, as of June 2010, the proportion of Canadians with an active Facebook account crossed the 50% barrier.

I made a "Knee Deep in the Dead" facebook page that only got one other member (Super Jamie) but i'm not sure if it's there anymore since I quit facebook on facebook quit day. I wonder how many people went through with quitting, because of all my friends, I was the only one who knew about it.

Not it was just "Knee Deep in the Dead" not Doom Knee Deep in the Dead and the page's picture was that starting room of E1M1