Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Carnevil

QuakeCon 2010

Hey, so they finally announced the registration details for QuakeCon 2010! Took them long enough! It also looks like it's going to be a glorified first-come-first-serve line, so hopefully the lines won't be too crazy and hopefully they won't run out of room :| (I'm really selling you guys on coming, aren't I?)

So, who all is going? Last year we had a good time, but there weren't a whole lot of Doomers there. Maybe we can make this year better!

I keep forgetting I'm in Texas for some reason and can actually attend these things. Can't make a promise just yet but it's a possibility.

If I could, I'd be there every year. But I can't. Because I am poor, and I live in Sweden.

I'll come Carn but I'm sleeping on your couch and not bathing for weeks straight so I can get the proper tousled nerd chic I go for on a regular basis.

Too far away. Hell, my neighbourhood con is PAX, and I still haven't gotten a chance to get over there since it's been around.

Sure, if someone wants to buy me a plane ticket from Virginia to Texas I'd gladly go. :P