Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
the_moralist

Master Of Puppets

Does anyone else like this gametype? Its were you get to be the monsters and control them to stop the marines from exiting the level. It can be found on the doomseeker server bord

TheUltimateDoomer said:

Whaaat??

You know, I didn't know what it was either. But a very quick internet search revealed to me what he was talking about. You might try that next time.

And to the OP: a link might help people find the thing you are talking about in cases where it isn't something that will necessarily be well-known to the membership of Doomworld.

I like this mod, one of the best Skulltag mods I have seen.

This sounds just like when people would shoot other players off cliffs or stand in front of switches, etc., in coop servers lols. :((((

I guarantee it.

yeah well i personally dont see alot of immature 10 year olds on doom, so far its been very fun for me and i hope nobody ruins that

Technician said:

So help me if your the jerk on Zdaemon who always says that.

lols, no. Those guys drove me crazy a couple years ago. The trick is to get on their good side. ;)

It's addicting for a short while, but it gets old playing the same maps over and over again, once you know which side is going to win on a particular map.

Technician said:

Whenever a coop server with team kill is on Zdaemon, then look elsewhere if you want to avoid assholes.

Lol, I love when they add that flag. I remember a player that said to me "hey, this isn't deathmatch" and I replied "now it is" haha.

Spleen said:

It's addicting for a short while, but it gets old playing the same maps over and over again, once you know which side is going to win on a particular map.

what? are you only playing the pre-set maps? you can play on any map you want from ultimate doom to Final doom or beyond that, you just have to have the wads to play them