Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

Do I look like Flathead?

Oh boy. Another thin white guy with a buzzcut that looks exactly like Eminem. Hooray dawg.

Now that's just stepping over the line that I look like Eminem.

BTW, it's not exactly a 'buzz'. I do have some hair you know. I've contemplated growing it as long as yours deady. I wanna look like a wrestler too :)

I got a buzz cut now... used to shave it bald. But I don't look anything like eminem or flathead.

Now that's just stepping over the line that I look like Eminem.

Eminem doesn't have tanned skin like you, if Feminem was any whiter he would be clear...

For the last friggin time, I do _NOT_ look like Eminem. I'm not thin either (210 lbs at 6"), and I have plenty of hair.

Here's the "trying to look demonic at five in the morning" look, and here's the sideburn experiment.

There.

I need to get a new pic of me online. My hair is hella longer than any of the pics on my site... and I could hide half a pack of french fries in my goatee. ^.^

Heh, that's a redneck joke you know:

You might be a redneck if you've ever trimmed your beard and found a french fry.

BTW, you haven't threatened me like you did Submerge when HE said you looked like a wrestler :)

So what, you fuckers want me to change my name to THUNDORK or something, shave my chest, put on a thong, grease myself up and pose for you?

Not for anything less than $5.

I need to get a new pic of me online. My hair is hella longer than any of the pics on my site... and I could hide half a pack of french fries in my goatee. ^.^

God damned long haired hippies

Oh! You're back. Shoo! Go work on Mordeth! Shoo! Heh.

I made a hissyfish, but I'm pretty sure nobody cares

I do think FlatHead and Cren look similar, but i'm not 100% sure. Because FlatHead seems to live in perpetual darkness :)

Since you're all so terribly interested, here's a shot of me, in broad daylight, in my natural habitat.

I don't know what was wrong with my hair that day - it was probably growing towards the light or something. And no, I don't think I look like Crendowing much, for the simple reason that I could instantly crush his fragile body with my big, fat fingers.

Remind me what this is doing in a Doom forum.

Well, I mentioned it to cren last night out of whimsy, and he wanted to ask everyone here, so.... here it is.

sounds like you need some Dr. Pepper. For some reason I have this craving for apple juice.

Well, I don't see why Cren thinks he looks like Flathead.
He has a different haircut, and his features are WAY different.

I don't even know what Cren looks like.

Does anyone else (except deady) here have a beard like mine? Click the link in my sig to see for yourself. I'm halfway down the page...

I've got the big-assed sideburns and the past two weeks I've been growing them into a full beard. I'm not sure how it'll work out, and what I'll do afterwards. Maybe I'll keep a goatee like yours, or maybe REALLY big sideburns, Motörhead-style.

I used to have sideburns last year... wtf was I thinking...

I've got short sideburns, since I can't grow any hair on my chin...

Well, I don't see why Cren thinks he looks like Flathead.

Thanks goes to Submerge for making the comment that I do.

Duh.....

I don't even know what Cren looks like

Here

Hey, wb. :)

Welcome back...the names haven't changed, but their faces have been rearranged...welcome back.

* Katarhyne looks at Crendowing's picture and falls out of her chair, hiding behind it <=O_O=>

You saying I'm ugly??????

* Katarhyne looks at Crendowing's picture and falls out of her chair, hiding behind it <=O_O=>

You saying I'm ugly??????

No she just doesn't want to see you masturbating anymore.

you need some real speakers... those polk audio things are shit.

No she just doesn't want to see you masturbating anymore.

Ah jeez. That is what it looks like, now that you mention it.