Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hey-Yo10

GZDoom 1.4.8.762

I have recently been playing wads / pwads / iwads on GZDoom 1.4.8.762 and starting today I was playing the NewDoom Community Project 2, and the screen res was taken down to like 320 x 240. I thought it was just the wad so I tried Hell Ground, it didn't work. Then I tried Doom 2. It did not work either. Then I tried Ultimate Doom. It did not work either.

Help!

There are no way a wad can change the resolution... Use the Options menu to change the resolution back.

I don't want to make a new thread for this, but how do you change the music in GZDoom to the intermission/ titlescreen music? In vanilla Doom you used IDCLEV33-35 but that doesn't work anymore..

gemini09 said:

I don't want to make a new thread for this, but how do you change the music in GZDoom to the intermission/ titlescreen music? In vanilla Doom you used IDCLEV33-35 but that doesn't work anymore..

Changemus <lumpname> ?

I'm going to file this as a bug report.

I don't remember the lump names for those last 3 tracks but I'll look them up and try - thanks...

gemini09 said:

In vanilla Doom you used IDCLEV33-35 but that doesn't work anymore..

Yes, using the change level code changed the music. It totally didn't cause the game to dump to DOS or anything.