Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Impie

freeware: Beyond the Doorway

Are you using a game creator? Your games remind me of when I used to play with Klik&Play and the Games Factory

I use Game Maker 6, and do all the artwork myself in MS Paint.

Beyond the Doorway is now available for download! Check out the link in the first post.

UPDATE!

- Use ESC or Right Click to skip intro movies and return to main menu at the title screen.
- Tween-level doors are now black like Zelda doors. Makes them a lot easier to spot.
- When you equip another weapon while the molotov is equipped, Remy extinguishes the molotov and drops it where she stands; this way lit molotovs aren't wasted.
- Match sound when equipping molotov, and the "equip" graphic shows it burning.

I've added a walkthrough to the BtD page. It's still in-progress, but it should come in handy for those of you who want to breeze through the game.

It doesn't provide THE path to solving the game: just one of many paths.

Holy crap I forgot all about Fiend. And here I was trying to remember the name of the game earlier. Yeah I'd say "Fiend but better" had some hand in it. Though I think Fiend led the player on a more straightforward path than BtD does, even if mine handles a little better (i remember Fiend's controls being kinda awkward).

It's also my second attempt at making this project. The first was with RPGMaker and it....it didn't work. It didn't work at all.