Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewB

Now showing at theatres everywhere...

I've always thought Ling looked like someone, but I can't put my finger on it. I think it's someone famous, but I don't know who. Oh well.

Ling should take away your mod status for that... AND GIVE IT TO ME!!! =]

I've always thought Ling looked like someone, but I can't put my finger on it. I think it's someone famous, but I don't know who. Oh well.

Um...wtf? Ling doesn't look like anyone famous...

HARRY POTTER!!!111

HARRY POTTER!!!111

He doesn't really look like Harry Potter...much...

ling does look a lot like lars ulrich to me.

Now that I've actualy seen a few Pics of Ling, I'd have to agree.

Lars will sue for stealing his looks. I hate the damn prick, he keeps sueing everyone who uses "metallica" yet he himself stole the name.

he keeps sueing everyone who uses "metallica" yet he himself stole the name.

From...???

A friend of his was thinking of names for something, he was naming the names he came up with to Lars, when Lars heard "Metallica" he proposed a different name, and kept that name to himself. His friend ended up with calling his festival, or band, or whatever the fuck it was "Mr. Metal" or something. I don't remember I heard this many times, but it was a long time ago, and yes it's true, you could probably find it encycmet.com if you looked hard enough.

ling does look a lot like lars ulrich to me.

Next time, make sure the weed isn't laced, Toby ;)

Good lord that's not what I look like all the time.

http://www.doomworld.com/linguica/webcam/, there, that's all the pics I took today while screwing around.

LING=KURT ANGLEOr Mr. Spock.
Linguica is terrified!More like, "You're wearing THAT!?"
Ling doubts what you just saidMore like, "You know what's coming. It's a postcountskullfuck.
Lings WTF look (I think)No, it's his "ah, jeez another cretin on my forums" one, I think.
Ling finds something funnyLing laughs the laugh of the truly evil.
I think Ling is stonedI think Ling is saying "You want to be unbanned? Muwahahahahahaaaa!!!
FraguicaIs this the same person?

Uh, no, I take it all back. Those are all webcam poses and as such are all false. Give one man a camera and some time on his own and bad things will almost always happen.

I have about twenty of me tying to take my shadow at sunset. The joy of digital.

theres a pic somehwere that looks EXACTLY like ling

and iirc they stole the name from what became a magazine

metal blade is what it became

i think

I'd expect you to consider him a trator now that his hair is shorter than yours.