Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kirby

Vuvuzela Rocks Doom

With the World Cup still creating quite a buzz from fans with the dreaded vuvuzelas, one of Doomworld's own talented members decided to put them to a much better use. In just over a week the gameplay video has become an Internet sensation with over 900,000 views on Youtube, numerous mentions on blog and video sites, and even touted the number one spot on an episode of G4TV's Attack of the Show. So what are you waiting for? Get your Doom vuvuzelas and send some demons back to hell!

As I have said before, I support the homicide of anyone over the age of 12 caught using a vuvuzela. I support the immolation and defenestration of the author responsible for this! :-P

Naked Snake said:

I support the immolation and defenestration of the author responsible for this! :-P

Not necessarily in that order or at least not in my house.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Naked Snake said:

I support the immolation and defenestration of the author responsible for this! :-P

Beat him to death with a Caco.

b00mb0dy said:

looks like the vid has been removed :(

Yeah, the explanation is here.