Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maes

Best. Question. Ever.

IRL: massively multiplayer, challenging, unlinear unless you are in the death row and there are many games inside the game! i.e. Doom among the best.

Hehehe, DOOM. Exactly. Lots of people make fun of me for that. I make fun of them for watching The Bachelor. I almost never recommend games to anybody who isn't a really close friend, because I have weird tastes in games. I like games where you wander around and explore things and maybe solve puzzles. Most people I know like very casual games, very hardcore FPS games, MMOs or gambling.

When people ask things like that I assume they're the sort of person who watches the same TV shows everybody else watches and maybe that applies to games too. It's fun seeing what games people's parents like. I've met so many parents who like MMOs and games tied to movies.

K!r4 said:

IRL: massively multiplayer, challenging, unlinear unless you are in the death row and there are many games inside the game! i.e. Doom among the best.

I like it's quest system. There are many different ways to approach a quest. It also has great character customization, but some options take quite a bit of money.

But the HUD sucks. Far too minimalist. And why isn't there some automap feature? (Also, anybody found where you can make and reload saves?)

Gez said:

But the HUD sucks. Far too minimalist. And why isn't there some automap feature? (Also, anybody found where you can make and reload saves?)

They're working on the automap feature in the Cell Phone Expansion Pack, from what I hear.

Cool man looks like we're gonna get some random yahoo! answers girl to start playing doom. Dibs.

Mr. Chris said:

Giving the obligatory game response. (As Glaice)

Tough call, but I think it was Mr. Chris.

Bucket said:

Man, fuck Doom. Don't you losers play anything else?

No. In fact, I don't even play Doom.

"Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate"

oh maaaaan...

My evil plan is foiled! <:[

Are there a lot of Doomers lurking around Yahoo! Answers or is it the Slashdot effect at work?

The obvious answer is Yes - though you need a Commodore 64 to play them.

Bucket said:

I wouldn't dare.

40oz said:

Cool man looks like we're gonna get some random yahoo! answers girl to start playing doom. Dibs.

how is lots sole formed

how PE get pragnent

Bucket said:

No because the requirements for PC games are just way too high these days. Every single PC game has the most insane system requirements. I still don't get how I'm supposed to play games like Half Life and Quake 2. You need like a super computer to run those. It's fucking insane.

I was going to play Quake but saw you had to have a pentium, and was like no way fuck that man

Bucket said:

shut up u bitch pussy, i could kil u

st.alfonzo said:
Pig Pay.

It's like snap, except there's lots of screaming and numbers.

Pit manages that. Interestingly enough, around here there's a similar game using a common deck called chancho (pig), chancho va or chancho con cuchara (pig with a spoon, where a spoon is like the bell in some versions of Pit.)