Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Whoo

Alice Madness Returns (Alice 2)

Alice, despite being pretty shitty at platforming (which was a shame because that's what it attempted to be), somehow managed to be one of my favorite games of all time. This had better not disappoint. So far it is making the hair stand on the back of my neck, I'm excited.

Alice, despite being a pretty shitty game. Did give me the jollies. The way the ending was made however was kinda silly. A sequel... not news, it had been announced long ago. But I don't feel like there's any sequel material found in Alice, it's really just a promotion for the movie adaptation of the first game.

EDIT: From what I've seen on the page, the art direction doesn't compare to the original.

Alice had a good story and fantastic art but, yeah, game play was lacking.

Is American McGee involved? What happened to the plans for an Oz film?

Never played the first one, but I always found the art style to be fascinating. Might just give it a shot to prepare for this one.

Technician said:

Alice had a good story and fantastic art but, yeah, game play was lacking.

[/b] I agree

"Alice Madness Returns": What has Lewis Caroll done to deserve this shit?

Coldfusio said:

"Alice Madness Returns": What has Lewis Caroll done to deserve this shit?

Do you really want to know?

AveryMaurice said:

Never played the first one, but I always found the art style to be fascinating. Might just give it a shot to prepare for this one.

I would. In fact, I think I'm going to tackle it now that I have a gamepad. The keyboard settings I was using juts doesn't work for me. The WSAD + mouse is great for FPS but not for third person.