Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

the 5th graders showed me a trick

just when you think south park can't get any sicker it pulls something horribly wrong out of its ass. i never thought i would see such an episode. it was both funny and horrible wrong. i am talking about the red rocket dog episode that was on last night. It started off with cartman saying" hey the 5th graders showed me a cool trick. I can milk a dog" he then starts jerk'n off a dog until it bust a nut. I wounder how sick the show can get

I never really liked South Park anyway...

I stopped watching south park regularly when they killed off conan o brien in the movie.

beavis and butthead 4ever dawg for real yo

That show became unfunny after like the first season and a half.

That show became unfunny after like the first season and a half.

Too true. The best episode IMO was Damien, and it just got worse after that.

Welcome to a few months ago dickhead.

1. My South Park folder is 3.15Gb and has over 900 files.

2. That episode is "Proper Use of a Condom", Series 5, Number 7.

3. It is, most likely, the funniest fucking episode of South Park ever.

4. RED ROCKET RED ROCKET!!

5. You need a sense of humor.

6. The episode "It Hits the Fan" says the word shit over 150 times. Would that be more offensive to you?

7. Hey Dan, watch these episodes and then tell me that the boxing match between Jesus and Satan is still your favorite:
2 12: Clubhouses
2 15: Spooky Fish
2 18: Prehistoric Ice Man
3 01: Rainforest Schmainforest
3 06: Sexual Harassment Panda
3 08: Two Guys in a Hot Tub
3 17: Worldwide Recorder Concert
4 06: Carman Joins NAMBLA (North American Man-Boy Love Association)
4 07: Cherokee Hair Tampons
4 12: 4th Grade
5 01: Scott Tenorman Must Die
5 07: Proper Use of a Condom
5 09: Osama Bin Laden has Farty Pants
5 10: How to Eat with your Butt
5 11: The Entity

5 11 Is my favorite episode. =)

The one where Cartman was left on a crucifix for several days was fucking hilarious.

And teh one where he finally got his revenge on Scott Tennerman, another classic.

I'm with deadnail, I love South Park. It's a second place to The Simpsons.

And YOU need to learn that people have different ideas of what is fun, "fucktard".

The German sense of humour for instance is way different from the sense of humour where I come from.
If I went to Germany and told the Germans a joke popular in my own country, then they'd probably just stare dumbly at me, and if they told me a popular German joke I'd most likely be like "and...?".

My point is that just because YOU love South Park doesn't mean that those of us who don't like it are a bunch of losers with no sense o' humour - we just have a different sense of humour, got it?

And YOU need to learn that people have different ideas of what is fun, "fucktard".

Going against your signature eh, "cockgoblin"?

My point is that just because YOU love South Park doesn't mean that those of us who don't like it are a bunch of losers with no sense o' humour - we just have a different sense of humour, got it?

Aha but I never criticized anyone for not liking South Park, I criticized people for thinking it crossed some line by showing 9 year olds masturbating a dog.

I fully understand that people of different cultures find different things amusing.

For Chrissakes, though, comparing South Park to Beavis & Butthead or Ren & Stimpy is like inventing a sin.

My problem is with people who get offended too easily. Certainly South Park is disgusting. Certainly it's intentionally offensive and low brow.

If it seriously bothers you to the point of action you could always raise your concerns on http://www.mormonparenting.com

Don't insult South Park simply because you can't understand the humor or find it too disgusting. My main problem with this here thread is that it's focusing on a Goddamn old episode and "i wonder how much sicker it can get".

The only episode that bothered me was Kenny Dies... and that's because they simply broke every single long standing rule they've had in the South Park universe. Cartman actually cried. It goes to show they're willing to even tear themselves apart for a laugh.

I wouldn't care if South Park somehow managed to make a running joke about raping women with flashlights. So long as it was funny I'd keep watching. The last thing I want to hear about is how "sick" it is, and that's only slightly worse than someone insinuating a kid's cartoon from Nickelodeon is more entertaining.

Ren & Stimpy turned to shit after the 3rd season.

My problem is with people who get offended too easily.

(The rest of deadnail's post)

Stupidity Cannot Be Concealed

:)

7. Hey Dan, watch these episodes and then tell me that the boxing match between Jesus and Satan is still your favorite:

Meh. I've seen about half of those, and I didn't find them to horribly funny. Actualy, the one with Steve the Caveman was pretty funny, but otherwise, meh.

Aha but I never criticized anyone for not liking South Park, I criticized people for thinking it crossed some line by showing 9 year olds masturbating a dog.

Do you even read what you post? :)

he's just soo used to insulting people he doesn't even notice it =]

Meh. I've seen about half of those, and I didn't find them to horribly funny. Actualy, the one with Steve the Caveman was pretty funny, but otherwise, meh.

Well all I can ask is you try watching the rest. =)

Do you even read what you post? :)

Yeah I got a pretty good laugh typing that. It's hard to make an argument for something like that.

Then again, if South Park is too racy for someone they could always go watch Dharma & Greg. Mwahahaha...

In order of greatness..

Ren & Stimpy
Beavis & Butthead
Simpsons
South Park

R & S has to be everyone's favorite...they virtually laid the groundwork for the dirty cartoons of the future.

Oh, btw, that's not a *new* episode, I saw it already a good while ago. That was the last episode I ever watched, there was either more important thing's on or I just didn't feel like watching TV. I barely do anymore.

I never liked Ren and Stimpy. Possibly because I was surrounded by fools at school when it was at its height, who were constantly banging on about how wonderful it was. So i've been sort've conditioned to find it shite, even when I watch it with an open mind I can't help it. Oh well.
And as for South Park - It can be a bit too sick at times. Wanking off a dog is a bit... y'nah. But still, it is watchable most of the time. B&B beats eerything else though, heheheheh, gotta love that wad with all their sounds in it.

The Simpsons has become one of the worst shows on TV. When they started the show, Matt Groening wanted the show to be realistic. No umbrellas saving people from falling anvils, no bulging eyes, et cereta. The show was halarious because the humor was so outrageous, yet almost believable. Now they've completely abandoned the original foundation for the show and turned it into just another cartoon. The writers are idiots and deserve to be tricked into drinking a beaker of sulfuric acid.

The Simpsons has become one of the worst shows on TV. When they started the show, Matt Groening wanted the show to be realistic. No umbrellas saving people from falling anvils, no bulging eyes, et cereta. The show was halarious because the humor was so outrageous, yet almost believable. Now they've completely abandoned the original foundation for the show and turned it into just another cartoon. The writers are idiots and deserve to be tricked into drinking a beaker of sulfuric acid.

I think the OctoParrot would agree.

"Brock! Polly shouldn't be!"

Thank God I'm not the only person who thinks the last three or four seasons of the Simpsons have been pure unadulterated shit.

Indeed, the latest seasons are crap. It started as a somewhat realistic family-oriented cartoon, then it got a bit surreal, and that's when it got cooler. Now it's just about Homer reaching some new level of stupidity, tied along a story that doesn't make any sense.

Awesome ep. I think Mr. Garrison showing the kindergarten kids how to put on a condom is the sickest thing I've ever seen. The ep I couldn't stop laughing the most was "How to Eat with Your Butt". If you see it, you'll see. Just when you think it can't get any funnier it does. The punchline at the end it just too good. Watch it again and it's even better! :)

South Park is taking a bit of a decline. Season 1 & 2 was good. Season 3 was getting dry (same jokes over and over). Season 4 was unbelievably awesome. Season 5 started off awesome and continued awesome up to Towelie, but some of the new eps just don't compare to the earlier ones. The Entity, Kenny Dies, Butters, and Osama Bin-Laden has Farty Pants (ok, the Stevie Nicks stuff was awesome, but the ep was mostly boring) all were disappointing. Hope it gets better. The first half of the season was much better.

Simpsons has taken a huge dive over the last 3-4 seasons. The EXACT same jokes over and over and over and over. Family Guy is MUCH better.

As much as I hate attacking humor, South Park and Family Guy just do such a good job that it makes the characters look stupider than what they're attacking. When the stupidity of the situation makes the satire take a backseat, it's funny. I love it.

[quote]

Going against your signature eh, "cockgoblin"?

My signature points at my biggest weakness on this forum: I have a low tolerance towards REALLY bad insults like the kind that Ralphis tends to throw at everyone.

*The rest of deady's post*

Ok, in that case I apologize. I was dead certain that you were criticizing people for not finding South Park funny, but such was apparently not the case.
And no, I don't hate South Park for its offending elements(I don't hate South Park at all, I just prefer other things), I was merely defending the others.

[quote][quote][quote]WAYGO QUOTE NINJA!!! YOU SUPRA MASTERING NUMBER ONE SKILL!!!

Well it's noble of an intolerant freak to stand up and defend people, but bear in mind, I don't bash people who don't like South Park because they find it unfunny. I'm fine with that. Monty Python-inspired humor isn't for everone.

I do have a problem with people saying it's sick. American TV has very little nudity compared to other nations but our violence level is way up. Sex & Violence are key factors in entertainment, when one dips the other one escalates to balance out the funny ratio.

You just gotta realize that when you draw the lines you've got to draw them square. I hate when people have crooked boxes. Like, it's okay to show someone's face get blown off but they can't say 'shit', or it's okay to have sitcoms where someone gets shot in the dick (recent episode of Drew Carey) but they get censored when they make fun of airlines. It just doesn't make any fucking sense. Be logical for Chrissakes.

"It's too obscene for me." is a good response.

"It's too obscene to be left on television, all the original reels should be burned at the stake and pissed on by the fourteen Senators of Gilde." is fucking retarded.

One thing that I love about South Park is the bizarre mix of political insight and downright obscenity. They do a damn good job of calling celebrities too.

My favorite one is their take on Whoopee Goldberg. Fucking perfect. =)

My quoting sk1llz suck!
deadnail: Got it!

My signature points at my biggest weakness on this forum: I have a low tolerance towards REALLY bad insults like the kind that Ralphis tends to throw at everyone.

You are a:

* buttmidget
* turdturnip
* rectumpuppet
* smartyorc
* analloaf
* buttpuppet
* cakefairy
* turdclimber
* cakenugget
* smartyorc
* groinbag
* clownelf
* crotchninja
* groinking
* slutpipe
* smartyfairy
* turdtroll
* butttrooper
* smartyturnip

oh man Ren & Stimpy rocked. to bad it seems to have droped off the face of the earth. I mean what channles on cable still play it. I would love to watch it agian. i like the episode where ren got huge ass tits so he could beat people up with them, and that tits where made from stimpy's ass. what about dont wiz on the electric fence.
also i know the guy behind that show does some web cartoons that are funny. sadly i have not seen any in a while. one was called weekend pussy hunt which was very much like ren & stimpy. his site is www.spumco.com

*fraggle's post*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
If you attempted to pull off a Ralphis then I'm sorry to say that you failed miserably...