Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

No Blood 1 source code... No XBLA release. I'm pretty sure that Monolith have abandoned the BLOOD name anyway.

They can at least remake the game with better graphics,and I messaged them about it,doubt they will give a shit.

Once again I'm pretty sure that they have stopped all games related to the BLOOD name. I think they sold it to Infrogames/Atari.

kristus said:

Blood 2 sucked ass. You like sucking ass?

I agree, Blood 2 was bad.
Blood should have ended with the first one. Which is one of my favorite games ;)

kristus said:

Blood 2 sucked ass. You like sucking ass?

Yes,it did,sucked ass very badly. I was thinking that they could rewrite the mistake they did with Blood 2 if they would do a Blood 3,the story to Blood 3 I think should be based around Caleb destorying the rest of the cult or something like that,maybe a new god rose up to replace Tchenobog...

I loved Blood 2. It was this amazing pastiche of FPSes in the 90s and all that was about to be thrown away in the coming decade. It was ugly, horribly buggy, extremely unbalanced, dirt stupid, and I think to a degree it was aware of all of these traits. Despite the fact that it was a horrible game, I felt like Blood 2 had a ton of spirit. I much prefer playing it over the original Blood.

PS: Lithtech was the shit. Shogo: MAD? Awesome game.

Shaikoten said:

PS: Lithtech was the shit. Shogo: MAD? Awesome game.

Oh fuck, I want to play it again now.

I liked Blood 2, the environments were varied, enemies were pretty cool (new Phantasms being the best) and it had a ton of redundant weapons, all with altfires, which worked nicely combined with the weapon slot system.

Then again I haven't played it in a very long time so my opinion of it might change if I were to play it now. After all the last time I tried replaying Blood 1, of which I had fond memories, I found it to be a very overrated and boring game which made me quit after finishing the first episode, unlike SW and RR which I played through to the very end soon after.

I'd rather Monolith go back to Shogo or No One Lives Forever. Blood is still a pretty good game, but we need more unique games, and nobody's really covering the Giant Robot or 60's Spy Flick angles lately.

Kaiser said:

Fixed

Haters gonna hate. I, for one, miss my characters having jagged, polygonal faces.

For the time I found Quake II and Half-Life to much more polished then Blood 2, which was the reason I was put off from playing it that often. Even compared to Quake I it wasn't that great.