Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Demon Boy

what to do?

i have just go my computer upgraded and now i dont have DOOM any more what do i do? i havent bort doom yet but i have played it and my frend put it on my pc but now it is gone SHIT!!!!!

i have just go my computer upgraded and now i dont have DOOM any more what do i do? i havent bort doom yet but i have played it and my frend put it on my pc but now it is gone SHIT!!!!!

bort...

Bort...

BORT...

BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT BORT!!!!!!

Ahem.

You had an illegal copy you Goddamn son of a bitch. Carmack has yacht payments motherfucker how dare you steal from him! That's like taking blocks straight from his nerdcastle.

Why don't you buy it? The Doom Collector's Edition is all over the place now and it's pretty inexpensive. It comes with Ultimate, Doom 2, Plutonia and TNT.

A note, don't ask anyone here to send you a copy. The forums aren't for illegal activity. I should know, I used to be a moderator. I got busted down pretty bad for selling bootleg transcripts of Dateline. =/

I got a nice big box with the Depths of Doom trilogy (Ultimate Doom, Doom II and a shitload of PWADs) for about $15.00. And that was two years ago.

Just go anywhere that has a big bargain bin, and search like mad. I've seen DooM ][ for sale in Wal-Marts quite often.

BORT!

gosh, that's infectious.