Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

best of craigslist

Anyone have any good success stories using craigslist?
Any good best of craigslist posts?

http://westernmass.craigslist.org/roo/1876303367.html

$1 Live-in Bisexual Part-Time Nanny or Au Pair (Amherst, next to UMass)

We are an attractive young couple looking for a woman to be a live in nanny. This is an ideal long-term opportunity for the right college student. Share a bedroom in a nice house next to UMass Amherst part-time with one female toddler. Child lives here every other week, so for one week out of every two weeks you have the bedroom to yourself. You would spend an average of one to two hours each day every other week (in other words, 15-30 hours per month) playing with the child and/or light housekeeping (e.g. pick up toys, etc.) in exchange for a bedroom including all utilities and full house privileges. We could also provide food if you are willing to occasionally assist with meal preparation. Once the child is in bed we would like someone who is open to joining us in bed. The house is within easy walking distance of everything, no car needed, and prefect for anyone studying at UMass or Amherst College. Please include a photo and resume when you respond to this ad.

AveryMaurice said:

These are all hilarious Craigslist ads/replies and worth a read: http://www.dontevenreply.com/

lol! Oh man, that's great. What a buncha morons. Delorean.. that has to be the rarest car out there, lol! I'm emailing this to Car Talk.

Hellbent said:

Once the child is in bed we would like someone who is open to joining us in bed.

Nanny has an all new meaning.

Clonehunter said:

Nanny has an all new meaning.

the funny thing is it's a totally legit ad. I was looking for housing just now and came across it. The way the ad seems legit the whole way through and then suddenly, subtly, nonchelantly as hell, the poster drops that. funny as hell.

The don't even reply website is pretty funny. Anymore of those?

I think I'm gonna start doing what the Web Site guy is doing. This is fucking hilarious. DId anyone read the Baby Crib one yet?

Clonehunter said:

I think I'm gonna start doing what the Web Site guy is doing. This is fucking hilarious. DId anyone read the Baby Crib one yet?

If you go further back they just keep getting better

Hellbent said:

lol! Oh man, that's great. What a buncha morons. Delorean.. that has to be the rarest car out there, lol! I'm emailing this to Car Talk.

http://www.delorean.com/newbuild.asp

I just read OP's craiglist link.

That sounds like a pretty awesome job. Providing the couple are not complete trolls (I mean the monster).

My previous instructor makes some serious cash buying and re-selling stuff on craiglist. He sometimes makes double his investment. Every time I try to strike a deal on cl, I ride the shaft.

^ Which makes it so great :) CL is where I get all my video games from, especially the more rare ones, as they are always cheaper than eBay (One example would be Jurassic Park Warpath; On eBay, there were about four copies, ranging from 65 to 80 bucks; Went to craigslist and got it for 30. Awsome!)

Technician said:

My previous instructor makes some serious cash buying and re-selling stuff on craiglist. He sometimes makes double his investment. Every time I try to strike a deal on cl, I ride the shaft.

It's because of all the BS that comes with selling an item. You get bombarded by flakes and cheap asses that want you to pay them to take your item away.

Put a car on there for $500 and you'll get $500 car people. They'll either expect a pristine chariot that will last them until the next millennium, or they're hoping they can flip it for 6 times that amount while attempting to haggle you down to $300. Run-on I didded it again'