Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has there ever been a Falcon Punching Doom mod before?

Yes, I'm kinda aware that berserk does partially that but... is there another mod that makes fists hit like a falcon punch? :D

I know, dumb question and dumb idea.

let me save you the trouble and tell you we're not gonna congratulate you for making one.

There's (technically) one hidden in WWHC-Diaz - you must have a Combat Boost power-up active. Select your fists and press Fire, Fire, Fire, Altfire. If your timing is correct, you'll shoot forth a ball of flame that turns most targets into paste.

Technically, though, it's not a proper Falcon Punch, as I could not get a female voice actor to record that vital line of dialogue. =P

let me save you the trouble and tell you we're not gonna congratulate you for making one.

Haha, it's alright. I'm no good at making weapons anyway.

There's (technically) one hidden in WWHC-Diaz - you must have a Combat Boost power-up active. Select your fists and press Fire, Fire, Fire, Altfire. If your timing is correct, you'll shoot forth a ball of flame that turns most targets into paste.

Technically, though, it's not a proper Falcon Punch, as I could not get a female voice actor to record that vital line of dialogue. =P

Okay, why did I not notice that? Awesome. I should try it soon (oh, and Diaz is a great weapons mod :D)