Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Draconio

Alien Vendetta says I suck.

I was playing Alien Vendetta today, and when I finally figured out where the exit was in map 11 (Nemesis), it pops up the intermission screen as usual. Now my time keeps going up, but when it hits one hour, instead of saying "1:00:00" is says "SUCKS".

...I always wondered why Doom had that graphic. I'd never seen it before in the game. LOL.

I believe it took me around an hour and a half to finish that map. God, that was a great map.

I defy anyone to finish Mishri Halek (map 20) in less than an hour with nigh-on 100% kills...

Playing that for the first time was my most orgasmic Doom experience of the last year without a doubt.

I defy anyone to finish Mishri Halek (map 20) in less than an hour with nigh-on 100% kills...

The current record is 29:24.

I was playing Alien Vendetta today, and when I finally figured out where the exit was in map 11 (Nemesis), it pops up the intermission screen as usual. Now my time keeps going up, but when it hits one hour, instead of saying "1:00:00" is says "SUCKS".

...I always wondered why Doom had that graphic. I'd never seen it before in the game. LOL.

<TIMELINE.PNG>

Uh, Crendo... Flathead is one of 'them' now.

/me hides Crendo in revolutionaries' secret basement.

The current record is 29.24

On UV with 100% kills? That's a Doom God alright. I'd love to see that .lmp...

What wad does the Q SUCKS screenshot come from? Or is that a specially prepared graphic?

10sector.wad Map 28, a shot from its hidden shotgun room.

where can you download the 10sectors megawads? I'm not sure if I've got them or not...

where can you download the 10sectors megawads? I'm not sure if I've got them or not...

look on your right side under features section at dw's index page, or go to here

Woah...I actualy never knew that graphic existed. Coolness.

what the logo or the flash thing?