Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XAwful

DECORATE Request

Wondering if anyone knows of any helicopter sprites, In a wad or otherwise.

Not completely sure this belongs here, but I don't see anywhere else to ask it.

There are helicopter sprites in the Half Life DooM Total Conversion by Falken80. It was designed for GP32, but I can't find a viable link to the download. I do have the wad in my archives, and I can rip them into a smaller wad for you, but it may be a few days.

There are only 8 frames, however, and the chopper is horizontal in each one of them (i.e., no banking, climbing, etc.)

[EDIT: Here's a link to a Spanish-speaking forum on the mod, and a link to the actual download.]

Batman Doom also has a helicopter, although I doubt you wanted one being piloted by a masked hoodlum with the Penguin hanging half way out firing at you with his umbrella machine gun ;)

There's one in sgtrogun (a coop wad that was played on ZDaemon).

Also, I think there's one in a wad that also had a cyberdemon that shot rockets out of both arms. I forget what the name is. It might be the same wad where chaingunners ride arachnotrons, and when the arachnotrons die the chaingunners jump off and start attacking you.

ReX said:

There are helicopter sprites in the Half Life DooM Total Conversion by Falken80. It was designed for GP32, but I can't find a viable link to the download. I do have the wad in my archives, and I can rip them into a smaller wad for you, but it may be a few days.

Yeah, I followed the link but it was in the GP format. If you could rip them, that'd be great, but would I need permissions from Falken?

Otherwise, thanks to everyone else, I didn't expect as much feedback.