Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clonehunter

Broken Blood (Halls of Satan V2)

Well since my old topic has been apparently lost in the activity of other threads, I'll use this new topic. This is the Halls of Satan.wad from another topic, but updated.

1. I completely removed the Tech Base areas, as anyone who commented said, "Remove the Tech Base areas" (More or less). One has really just been "reskinned" or "retextured", while the other has been completly revamped into a new area with different monsters.

2. Co-Op and DM support, just for kicks.

3. Added more ammo and areas as suggested. Also a little more halth.

4. Removed the hated Stone Imps (Except one). Replaced with normal imps or Super Imps.

5. New Secret Area.

6. Story.txt file

7. Included the monster wads this time in download.

8. Realigned various textures.

If anyone finds any other bugs, or problems, ireggularities, or have any contructive comments, or un-constructive comments, or suggestions or spam, then please reply. Thanks!

Primary Download Link from FILEBEAM:
http://filebeam.com/ed176c1d5547705d24f638ec5ade700b

NOTE: If there are problems with the download, I'll upload to a different file site. Last time some people had reported problems with Filebeam.

I really liked the map and all the funky-yet-familiar monsters. My only real complaint about the whole thing is that it was over too soon. I think you could expand it a bit to make it feel more like a giant fortress, giving you more opportunities to utilize new monsters in new areas.

Clonehunter said:

Well since my old topic has been apparently lost in the activity of other threads, I'll use this new topic. This is the Halls of Satan.wad from another topic, but updated.

It's on Page 2

Primary Download Link from FILEBEAM:
http://filebeam.com/ed176c1d5547705d24f638ec5ade700b

NOTE: If there are problems with the download, I'll upload to a different file site. Last time some people had reported problems with Filebeam.

Internet Explorer said:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage[/b]

Mozilla Firefox said:
The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

Using a different file host might help, MediaFire works fine for me and for Doom-related stuff you could consider using the DRD Team Share Space