Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

I found the Shores of Hell mountains

Philnemba said:

It looks more like the hell sky from doom 2(well at least the mountain peaks on the bottom of the pic) than the shores of hell sky to me.

Fuck! Awesome find. :D

Where did you get the image? Any idea where the location is?

Edit: Wait, something isn't right here. At first I thought you might have been mistaken for the 3rd sky in Doom 2, but I don't think it bears a close enough resemblance to either to call it confirmed. It definitely hits that part in my brain that shouts "DOOM!", though. Maybe the location is right, but the view is off?

Posting img for comparison.

Not sure.

For the longest time I thought those peaks had snow on top of them, and that apparently a snowflake stood a better chance in hell then we may first of thought.

Captain Red said:

For the longest time I thought those peaks had snow on top of them, and that apparently a snowflake stood a better chance in hell then we may first of thought.

I always thought that was glare. The location is the Sandia Mountains in New Mexico. My friend took the photo. It might be better from below rather than above the mountains.

Captain Red said:

The whole of Deimos' surface is covered in snow, unless that's supposed to be ash or something on the intermission map.

It looks more like the hell sky from doom 2(well at least the mountain peaks on the bottom of the pic) than the shores of hell sky to me.

Actually, after seeing ArmouredBlood's screenshots in the Post Your Doom Picture thread, I anticipated the same thing.