Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kaiser

Poll : The enemies in my project

some of the elements in my megawad contains resources from Doom 64. I am ripping and gathering all enemy sprites, and I am almost done, just need the Hell Knight, and Cyberdemon. The rest are 100% done. Anyways, some of the enemies like the Archvile, Spider Mastermind and Revenrent (spell?) wern't in Doom64. Well, I was thinking of making the Archvile and Revenrent as minibosses in the project. Both will have new graphics (from the last boss of Doom64) each one will have a different color. And I was going to make the Spider Mastermind a another version of the Anracntron that fires the chaingun.

I was about to do this untill I thought what if the other players might like it or not.

so, what are your thoughts?

thanks.

it might be cool depending on the way you do it. I'd say go ahead with your idea, but I do warn you I don't play doom a lot so you might want to wait untill someone that would be better at answering your question comes laong.

Haven't tried Doom 64.
It sounds interesting though - I say go ahead and try it out, but wait until you get more responses.