Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pavera

memrrtiks, suashem

You know I was fine with it at first because I could just focus on the character and the appearing minions, but once the score started flashing I just couldn't focus anymore.
High score - 34300
EDIT -

Technician said:

What am I supposed to do? I die in seconds.

Once you start the game use the arrow keys to move the guy around. Depending on which direction you face will determine the direction he shoots.

EDIT 2 - GAH, WHY AM I STILL PLAYING THIS?!!! 41180!!!

It took me a bit to figure it out. Just move the.. thing around the screen, and aim its.. pointy side towards the enemies flying at you. It kills them. You can anticipate the spawning of bad guys by the flickering black squares that appear.

The screenshot is hurtfull to the eyes, but when playing it I didn't have a problem. Other than that, this is just plain hard.

On seeing the thread title I thought it meant two C run-time library functions :)

Now up to 54560

I'm taking it this game was purposely designed to disorient the player? Not only does it use seizure inducing graphics but it also mashes up the music each time you change direction, not to mention the blaring high score noise and flashing text that accompanies it.

I think making it even harder once you beat the high score by obscuring most of the center area is a great idea.

Edit: 93600

i like when it says INCOMING but there's no indication of where they're call coming from, so i make an attempt to hide assuming that swarm will come from either the left or right side but ends up swallowing me whole from the bottom of the screen.

If you try to take any attention at the background your brain will set on fire. Pay attention to only what you are supposed to and this game becomes somewhat playable.

Also GET THE HIGH SCORE OFF THE MIDDLE OF THE SCREEN

I didn't find the graphics too distracting, but the colours mess with my colourblindness and make the game damn hard to see. Instant death. hehehe