Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Demon Boy

lut

Speaking of Lìt, is it just me or has he disappeared of the face of the internet lately?

Speaking of Lìt, is it just me or has he disappeared of the face of the internet lately?

Sticky numpad, Liam? :P

And I don't think it's just you. I haven't seen Lüt either, ever since he made that post in Millennium.

Sticky numpad, Liam? :P

Silly Læt and his ASCII.

sorry, I've been stairing at my postcount for too long... and when you're used to number's like that 50 isn't anything.

he hasn't been on AIM for like a week and a half.

I'm worried he's gone on holiday, the moonlight might kill him. Who lives closest to Chicago? deadnail? Go check he hasn't died trying to release Millennium.

Lut will be back, most likely with a hell lot more tolerance for the sun's UV rays, but I do wonder what really happened to him... maybe his ex-girlfriend kidnapped him.

Lut will be back, most likely with a hell lot more tolerance for the sun's UV rays, but I do wonder what really happened to him... maybe his ex-girlfriend kidnapped him.

maybe he's outposted?!

I alweys thought his posting ability was as infinate as fredrik's ego

His mom locked him out of his basement while she gets the bug bombs working, and puts fresh straw down for him

His mom locked him out of his basement while she gets the bug bombs working, and puts fresh straw down for him

rofl

mrs. bates?

Hah, then we'd hear nothing but even more stories about her when he returns...

didn't he explain that some time ago? I don't have any memory on me... the w33d stole it.

nope, just waiting for someone to give me something to reply to

yeah, plus the modem is acting up and talking to a bunch of people on aim