Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Andrea Rovenski

SecretDooM: Regeneration [Update! BETA2 is out!]

Download: Here, tell me what you think!!

Update:8/31/10: I have churned out a few more screenshots of some maps' updates to fit the second BETA. Tell me what you think!

2/19/11- BETA2 is out if anyone didn't get it already.

make your screenshots smaller there bub.

I think your project could use an .. art director: the blue and the font are just not really gelling.

I really like the screenshots of the levels, tho.

Hellbent said:

make your screenshots smaller there bub.

I think your project could use an .. art director: the blue and the font are just not really gelling.

I really like the screenshots of the levels, tho.

Noob moment> How do I make 'em smaller? :D

I LIKE THE BLUE! But I could change it up, a bit. I was, but then I got a cool idea for the map I was on. And the font is Doom font.

Yay!

I guess I could get used to it.... do what you like.

I am going to make a post about how everyone should upload their pics and their files to be downloaded, because, man, people don't do it right!

Hellbent said:

I guess I could get used to it.... do what you like.

I am going to make a post about how everyone should upload their pics and their files to be downloaded, because, man, people don't do it right!

I was going to, but didn't get around to it. I'll probably edit it a bit before I release it. And how do I make it smaller?!

I suppose the rooms haven't been populated with monsters yet, and the first shot looks a little bare.

On the whole, this project has got this 95' vibe going on. I really dig it. I say keep the blue status bar.

lupinx-Kassman said:

I suppose the rooms haven't been populated with monsters yet, and the first shot looks a little bare.

On the whole, this project has got this 95' vibe going on. I really dig it. I say keep the blue status bar.

I add monsters last. And I still need to make the second half of the map. And I usually add extra detail as I add monsters and other things.