Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Speeder

How many of this kind of map are there?

Hellooo.

I've just been wondering how many short/medium sized maps that are co-opable there are around. The only one I've found is the Demonfear megawad with its '32 short sharp shocks'.

Any recommendations would be welcomed with open arms.

If you're looking for hard stuff, Scythe 2, and UAC Ultra both have additional monsters and ammo added to each map for coop settings which makes them significantly harder than if they were played on single player

Neither me or my Dad are terribly good at Doom - We did dabble in UAC Ultra briefly, which we found both rather hard and big level-wise - we prefer short levels, especially in Co-op so that when you die you don't have to spend ages going through stuff you've already done.

The first Scythe was a good one for me and my son. Short fun maps and a fair difficulty curve. Difficulty doesn't actually matter too much as long as there's plenty of ammo since monsters don't re-spawn with you.

If all else fails and you can't find one - make one. If you're not too hung up on aesthetics Oblige will make you a set of fun maps to a tailored specification.

Just did the first few maps of Rebirth and enjoyed them :-)

We did a bit of Scythe 1 once and we liked that too.