Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

The story behind your Alias, custom title or Avatar, plus I'll make you an Avatar

Hellbent said:

heh, no prob. for some reason I like making avatars.

More Mr. T. Carl Carlton

Thx hellbent lol

I'm Dutch. My custom title doesn't need explanation. And my avatar is from doom, I always liked the satyr face. I wished I looked just as badass.

I used to call myself Serpent. I wanted a cooler name and I was getting into metal, so of course I wanted something that sounded \m/ Also, I was in my mid-teens so I wanted to convey how awesome I (thought) was. I looked in a dictionary and found this name. I really want to ditch the name however, and find a more neutral name.

I was at a family gathering years back, and I was asked about my name - explaining the name "eviscerator" to a family of semi-serious Christians is not cool.

Anyway, I'm 25 now and I don't think it's a particularly cool name anymore but it's sorta stuck because it's the name people know me by.. oh well :-/

I meant in general - my account name is eviscerator pretty everywhere :) when I say I want a neutral name, it's because I can't think of anything good.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

Jay Naylor can suck on my ding-a-ling-a-ding-dong, ya herd.

My avatar is PS3fish with Kokoshka's face (from Hey Arnold).

i raped the spelling of my name
i have never understood my custom title but i like it anyway
scuba made my avatar cause i like kiss and black metal or something

The story of the name Clonehunter:

Well, my very first internet alias was Handdd1, when I signed up for my first Runescape account. After foolishly wasting him, I joined forces with the title of Terf01 (Which also now my Ebay name).

However, as I got more situated with the World Wide Web, I wanted a universal alias which I could use wherever.

When I first joined my first Forum at Massassi Temple, I wanted a 'cool' name which would hopefully fit in. Thinking that it was bad-ass and somewhat Star Wars-ish, I chose the somewhat cheesy name of Clone Hunter.

After being thrown from Massassi for quote "trolling" (Hey, it was my first Forum, cut me some damn slack), I late joined Filfront under the slightly modified name of Clonehunter, as it was easier that having to put an extra space in there, as well as avoiding using the shift key twice.

Clonehunter has since become the username I use EVERYWHERE.

However as a warning to Filefront people here, if you see someone named Clone Hunter on FIlefront, that is not me, that is most likely someone from Massassi. I tried to reintroduce my self there, and I was blammed. (Not Blamed, Blammed).

So yah.

As for my title, well... I have no title here.

As for my Avatar here, well... Nothing. I just picked it 'cause it looked cool, and because I couldn't upload my own. Otherwise on other forums, I use a pic of the "Tarboy" robot villian. There are three villians actually: Grunt, Blunt, and Cu-n't remember the last one ;)

EDIT: Why was art god Jay Naylor drawn into this conversation? :P

Clonehunter said:

Why was art god Jay Naylor drawn into this conversation? :P

Art god huh? Wow. I guess that makes Chris Wright a mapping god. Idiot.

Actually I should throw in my avatar's back story;
When I first started doing the Alien Vendetta playthroughs, I had a habit of saving past any tough spot, no matter what my health. Often, this would mean I'd be forced to try and brave spots while I had <10 health. So I figured the Avatar was appropriate ;)

Use3D said:

Art god huh? Wow. I guess that makes Chris Wright a mapping god. Idiot.

Lol don't take it so personally... Or seriously, Idiot.

Back on AvP2 I went by Head Hunter (bit of a given there, really...)

Of course, I branched out into the wider world of the internet and such an unoriginal name was taken. So I thought Doom, though moons and... spelt it wrong. Hence Phobus.

I am now allegedly a member, which would imply I've been posting more than I thought. I'll get round to putting my avatar on here at some point, I'm sure.

All the good names were taken. Also I'm happy with my avatar.

Danarchy said:

My title is obsolete now that my avatar doesn't match it. I need to get it changed.

no you're not allowed.

Mr. Chris said:

BTW, I'm fine with my avatar.

You're welcome. :P

This avatar was modified from the redone version of my original avatar. Wills did the remake, I added the border - but as the avatar was originally 64x64, I needed to trim it to get it on here. Hence removing the moon and most of the face.

I have no avatar at the moment. Alias came from Warcraft. Custom title was from very, very long ago when Liam was doing the Doomworld Jeopardy stories.

Grunt would have been a good one, too, but I always preferred playing as the humans. Rangers were my favorite units.

Back in 1999 when Super Smash Bros. came out Kirby instantly became my favorite Nintendo character. After that point, in early 2000-2001 I started playing Counter-Strike and after cycling through a few names decided to stick with Kirby since I liked him so much. Since then I've just stuck to the name online and for the most part I haven't had many problems registering this name on other sites.

My avatar is a home-made Kirby fish :D

HackNeyed said:

Hmm, I never thought of a 'Roswell Grey'. I've always thought of the other Gray Ghost. I was unsure if you were inspired by it or simply unaware so I thought I'd point it out.

Heh, I wasn't aware of that Gray Ghost, this one or even this one - just didn't want to be mistaken for this one.

EDIT: AFAIK no one has ever made an "Awesome Sphere" before ...

As for my alias, you kind of had to be there ...

Mine comes from a little audio play from Helge Schneider... How do I explain this in English? It´s basicly about a little boy named Elvis and a very demanding, draconic nanny or private teacher. She berates poor Elvis because he can´ t solve math questions and is generally ill-bred in her opinion. Finally she calls in Herr Alexander Tetzlaff, who has a very deep voice. She leaves, and Herr Tetzlaff proceeds to cut the little boys hair while laughing in his deep voice. Elvis at first seems a bit insecure, but everything seems fine. Tetzlaff asks "is it better now?" and the boy agrees. The end.

My avatar is just one I picked off the list here on Doomworld... I wouldn´t mind getting a more uniqu one.