Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ultraboy94

Justin Bieber is DOOMed

Got bored again. Here are the results.

WAD Still in progress to add more enemies, such as that Go Compare Guy, Stephanie Meyer and anyone else I can think of. So no download link for now.

All weapons in video (except the Vuvuzela) were from Beautiful Doom Version 5, Which isn't mine.

Took just over 2 hours. Used Slumped, Audacity and Photoshop for Script, Sounds and Images, Respectivley.

Yeah I know the map sucks, it was quickly made just so you could fight him in a better arena than MAP01.

I hate Justin Bieber. In fact, I honestly think he's nothing more than a giant shit stain on the filthy and unwashed underwear that is the music industry. Nonethless, this is still pretty unfunny.

6/10

Darkly amusing but still kind of over the top in its tastelessness. Your efforts could have been better spent, however, like I already mentioned...this is basically dark humor, no matter how one looks at it.

I respect Justin Bieber. You're all just jealous you aren't 15 (16? 17?) and already rich and famous.

Reminds me of that old, old, old Bill Clinton enemy replacement. Yes, i've been around THAT long. Anyhows, like mentioned enemy replacement, this is kind of pointless and really not all that funny really. I have a very sarcastic dark sence of humour myself but don't find this funny... at all to be honest. The enemy is nothing more than a single photo of the person floating around.

Calling monster replacement like this (and there's been a lot of them...) funny, dark or not, is insult to anything else that's actually funny. This is just childish.

I was quite surprised really that this wasn't attempted before. It's funny in implementation but perhaps a little too hateful. I was expecting some hilariously over the top gorey MSPaint death animation, but I guess that would just make the video more controversial.

On a lighter note, I laughed when you pulled out the vuvuzela.

I yearn for the day when nobody takes love songs written by a 16-year-old seriously.

Also, lol @ video.

Jodwin said:

Calling monster replacement like this (and there's been a lot of them...) funny, dark or not, is insult to anything else that's actually funny. This is just childish.

I have to agree with this (and everything along the lines of this). While I don't really like his music or anything, this idea seems best left for 12 year olds. Once you grow up... you just don't want to do things like this anymore.

K!r4 said:

It has a potential.

It has the potential to suck even more.

With hard work, Ultraboy, you could realize that potential. Godspeed!

Meh. This is kinda dumb. This is like something you'd see in an amateur Flash movie at Newgrounds. You can probably expand on this by reenacting that bottle throwing incident in Doom, but you have a various number of stuff to hit him with like a rock or a shoe or a cacodemon fireball, etc. I did chuckle a bit when you pulled out the vuvuzela...

In short, this is not as awesome as Vuvuzela Doom.

How about adding multiple scenes, like you have to walk through an old mansion and in every room Justin Bieber is "hanging out" with some rapist or he's tied to a machine and you can turn it on and torture him or..... wait, what am I typing?!?

Mr. Freeze said:

I yearn for the day when nobody takes love songs written by a 16-year-old seriously.

does he even write his own songs?

BlueEagle said:

How about adding multiple scenes, like you have to walk through an old mansion and in every room Justin Bieber is "hanging out" with some rapist or he's tied to a machine and you can turn it on and torture him or..... wait, what am I typing?!?

Don't worry. Most of Bieber's fans weren't even alive when Doom was released - they wouldn't get it.

I didn't get the humor at all since I didn't even know who the fuck was Justin Bieber...until I looked it up on Wikipedia today.

Philnemba said:

I didn't get the humor at all since I didn't even know who the fuck was Justin Bieber...until I looked it up on Wikipedia today.

That's worth a custom title, ya know?

lupinx-Kassman said:

It is 1995 again! Up next, Barney doom!

Accordingly, it'll probably be featured in the next "Top 10 Doom mods" list from random blog site #57b.

*Yawn*

No offense, but this is just childish, "Look, you can kill Justin Bieber hurr hurr!" middle school mentality. There's probably a witty way to do this... If you find out what it is, I fully recommend going for it.

Poor Justin Bieber. Thrown into the spotlight to capitalize on his pretty face, losing the childhood innocence that he had left...

...and now this.

We'll see him in a few years on a 'Where Are They Now?' list looking drunk, drugged, and disheveled.

Reminds me...Have you seen the Olsen twins lately? One still looks young, vibrant, and happy while the other one looks like an aging drug addict. You can certainly tell them apart now.