Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Craigs

Lead Designer for Relic Entertainment sacrifices himself to save his family

"A Chevy Blazer, with four occupants, crossed the centre line when the driver tried to take her sweater off while driving, asking the other front passenger to take the wheel at the time."

What the fuck is wrong with some people?

Sucks that this guy had to die because of a bunch of stoned idiots.

What a horrible loss. I hope that driver gets put away for life. Good people and their families shouldn't have to suffer for the stupidity of others.

That man is a true hero.

Those stoned assholes in the SUV, they can all burn in hell. (Although, it seems like two of them are already on their way there seeing as how they're, you know, dead...)

Lizardcommando said:

That man is a true hero.

Those stoned assholes in the SUV, they can all burn in hell. (Although, it seems like two of them are already on their way there seeing as how they're, you know, dead...)

Umm, why exactly are you condemning the two rear passengers?

AndrewB said:

Umm, why exactly are you condemning the two rear passengers?

The Article said:

All of the occupants are well known to police.

exp(x) said:

How exactly did he sacrifice himself? By not swerving out of the way?

The road layout from this story is not clear. for all we know he couldn't have moved over to dodge clear. From what I read, the center line indicates a two-lane road. It's quite possible he could choose no other alternative, especially in such a short time frame.

Csonicgo said:

It's quite possible he could choose no other alternative, especially in such a short time frame.

If I remember right, he waited until the last possible second to perform his heroic maneuver. So I would assume that your sentence is true.

This guy... wow. A true hero. We need more people like him.

This reminds me of the time some girl I knew was in a horrible accident where her mom was killed on the Tacoma Narrows bridge because some idiot decided to change lanes and ran head first into their car. There are signs all over that bridge saying DO NOT CHANGE LANES, and for several good reasons. Too bad the guy died from the crash so there was no kind of vindication. The poor girl had to go through the rest of her life without her mom. Oh, and it was right before Christmas, too.

Danarchy said:

Too bad the guy died from the crash so there was no kind of vindication.

Isn't death enough vindication?

Dr. Zin said:

Isn't death enough vindication?

I guess. It just kind of sucks when idiots take out people with them when they decide it's critical existence failure time.

I can't believe she's not angry. I'm angry for her. It always irritates me to no end when good people die because other people are idiots. A bunch of drugged up retards driving around in an SUV and the driver decides he absolutely has to take off his sweater... give me a break.

hobomaster22 said:

It always irritates me to no end when good people die

hey man, no need to use such strong language...

It seems unlikely that anyone would think so clearly in a situation like that...maybe it is because of adrenaline rush. Good thing he wasn't like the people who's gas kept pressing down and they couldn't stop their car.