Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

the sound of music

it can be nosisy up in my room 'o doom. with both computers on you have to keep the volume up cuase those fans are loud. i just install filters to keep out the dust but that hardly makes things quite. good thing i dont mind the sound a fan makes, infact it is kind of peacful. however it will get worse when i fix my friends computer, his has some heat problems and i got a few big ass fans to fix that

Do you know fans should be installed to blow out not into casing?

'Course he does. But there has to be a vent(s) for air to get sucked in too. Otherwise the inside of the case would turn into a vacumn and crumple like a soda can :)

the insides of my computer had 1 inch dust sitting on the bottom the last time I opened it up.

Yeh, but it's knowing what to point to and what not to, you know the attention span of seph, no way is he going to read that :) It's our job to read and sort the wheat from the chaffe :)It would have been nice in that article if they had mentioned that 98% of all household dust is skin tissue ...eeewww

Originally posted by fodders It would have been nice in that article if they had mentioned that 98% of all household dust is skin tissue ...eeewww [/B]

and I used to have a pation for eating dust... /me barfs

Originally posted by Crendowing
Also god of faulty sentences :)

Forgot the period, Mr. Grammar. :P

Originally posted by orion
god should be God

I thought only the highest god(s) were capitalized though. Like the Christian God, and the Greek god Ares. Or something.

let me take a shot at this... Since I'm MoSeS' MoOoSe, and MoSeS get's all his ideas from me, I'm technicly in charge of him, now the only person up higher than me is JeSuS "dildo" Christ, but who is he without my w33d?

Originally posted by orion
let me take a shot at this... Since I'm MoSeS' MoOoSe, and MoSeS get's all his ideas from me, I'm technicly in charge of him, now the only person up higher than me is JeSuS "dildo" Christ, but who is he without my w33d?

Lament is higher than you?

nah I was talking about the real thing
as for lament he's behind me, liam is still ahead but by less posts than an hour ago, probably will pass him today and give it a break. You're tomorrow's target!

I was talking about your list of deities, not post counts, 'tard.

Deity...as in god. I might have spelled it wrong. If I did, sorry.

the_Danarchist is the trump card...never underestimate the power of a disenfranchised anarchist.