Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndrewB

Barack Obama blows up 2nd oil rig in gulf coast

"People in the Tea Party don't just see President Obama as being wrong on the issues. They see him as being a conspirator... And that Obama is dangerous, you know...dangerous to the fabric of the country." ~Geoff Garin

"They think that they are just being citizen activists and they think -- they see a lot of pride in that. But there's absolutely a faction that does not see Barack Obama as one of us." ~Kate Zernike

"People in the Tea Party don't just see President Obama as being wrong on the issues. They see him as being a conspirator... And that Obama is dangerous, you know...dangerous to the fabric of the country." ~Geoff Garin

Pfft- nigger, please...

EDIT: Ok, after reading through some of the replies on that forum, would I be wrong to think most of the American population may be full of self-destructive retards?

No, you'd see short-sighted, white, mostly-male baby boomers who think that Leave it to Beaver was a documentary.

AndrewB I gotta ask... what's your obsession with batshit conservatives? are they like your little e-ant farm? Not saying this isn't hilarious but you sure are picking out the best ofs.

Someone on that thread said:
Just as Peron used the earthquake in San Juan many years ago to take control, we are seeing a similar history here. Only these disasters are not natural.

Haha, they're interested in Argentine politics. (I added the link.)

myk said:

Haha, they're interested in Argentine politics. (I added the link.)

They're just interested in conspiracy theories and cherry-picking information that best suits their delusion that Obama is a communist disembowelatron 9000 that somehow used his kenyan-born mutant powers to blow up two oil rigs to get back at the last administration. That's gotta be the only reason they know of that information.

esselfortium said:

CSonicGo, you're really trying way too hard.

And they aren't?

Seriously, look at the thread. read the posts, and tell me how *not* I got the idea that they think Obama is a commie version of Tony Stark. I would bet they think he has a suit and everything.

CSonicGo, if an internet forum thread was enough to reliably judge an entire spectrum of political ideas by, you really don't want to know what your posts would be making me think of half the country.

esselfortium said:

CSonicGo, if an internet forum thread was enough to reliably judge an entire spectrum of political ideas by, you really don't want to know what your posts would be making me think of half the country.

I'm not talking about the country. just those morons on that forum. Come on, do you think I'm that stupid? I gotta keep a rep, you know.

Oh. Based on your previous statements, I had no reason to believe this wasn't the same as the other ones. Okay, well, that's one down and all the other posts to go I guess.

Csonicgo said:

Seriously AndrewB this has Poe written all over it.

What the hell are you talking about...

AndrewB said:

What the hell are you talking about...

Poe's Law points out that it is hard to tell parodies of fundamentalism (or, more generally, any crackpot theory) from the real thing, since they both seem equally insane.

GreyGhost said:

How seriously should I take someone who has this in their sig?

Skillet

Goddamn it. That counter-"feminism" bullshit is one of the worst things they've come up with yet.

Nonsense, we all know it's a conspiracy caused by the Turkalbanianjewamerican freemason subhuman ZOG NWO mongols.

fraggle said:

Here's the counter-conspiracy theory.

Holy shit, that was pretty bad. The fact that the guy

1. Uses twitter...
  2. ...on the iPhone
  3. uses wannabe whigger bullyboy "slang" trying to be , like, cool'n shit
didn't help much, either.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a liberal pretending to be a duck trying to take away our freedoms!

Don't think about accidents. I just want to have holiday :-)!
This is the best plane I can think of to fly to an island!

Csonicgo said:

"They think that they are just being citizen activists and they think -- they see a lot of pride in that. But there's absolutely a faction that does not see Barack Obama as one of us." ~Kate Zernike

Yay, quote time!

"The Obama recession is in full swing, ladies and gentlemen. Stocks are dying, which is a precursor of things to come. This is an Obama recession. Might turn into a depression." ~Rush Limbaugh, November 8, 2008

As a reference, Obama was sworn into office on January 20, 2009.