Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndrewB

Barack Obama blows up 2nd oil rig in gulf coast

Yay conspiracies! I hate how anyone can think the World Trade Center was purposely blown up in a demolition. It makes me wonder. Do the people who made the conspiracy videos really believe it? Are other people stupid enough to believe them? Apparently. But there's idiots everywhere. No surprises here.

All that's required to believe in 9/11 or moon landing conspiracies is a basic ignorance of simple physics and science.

Marnetmar said:

HEY GUYS GLENN BECK TOLD ME TO INVEST IN GOLD SO I WOULD BE PROTECTED FROM 2012!!!11!!11

Ironically gold has hit record values. I regret not investing in it a year or so ago.

I knew Alex Jones advertises gold on his news cast but I didn't think Beck would to.

hobomaster11 said:

Yay conspiracies! I hate how anyone can think the World Trade Center was purposely blown up in a demolition. It makes me wonder. Do the people who made the conspiracy videos really believe it? Are other people stupid enough to believe them? Apparently. But there's idiots everywhere. No surprises here.

You just won the internet!

Seriously, I wonder how much better the internet would be if nobody was spewing out "THE GOVERNMENT DID 9/11!!!!!1!!!!one" or "TEH MOON LANDING WAS FAKE!!!!!!11@!@#@$!" whilst disregarding all dissenting views, complaints, and logic. Not only would it make the internet kill my brain a lot less than it already does, but we all can focus on real issues, like World War III or the New World Order.

Besides, this kind of shit doesn't belong on gaming forums anyway, it only causes fights.

I don't even think our government is evil or tyrannical in any way, they're just ignorant and spineless. I believe that the real evil is certain corporations that are largely unregulated by the government, and as such are allowed to try and take over our lives. There's various political groups that work at preventing our lives from being owned by the corporations, and they seem to be doing well at their jobs. Otherwise, we wouldn't have the internet as a platform for free speech since it would be taken over by corporate media, and a SWAT team would break into your home if you even let your friend borrow a game or CD you own. I know some of this is kinda in place, but activists are working on changing all that to make sure that our lives aren't controlled by corporate media.

Fiend said:

Clearly, Obama needed to blow up that oil rig to get his poll numbers back down.

Indeed, the lizard people who really rule the world all come from rich familes, and that is why all the "important" countries are governed by people who come from rich backgrounds. Except for when they aren't.

Technician said:

Ironically gold has hit record values. I regret not investing in it a year or so ago.

I knew Alex Jones advertises gold on his news cast but I didn't think Beck would to.

I think it's funny how all those companies came out right when the depression started to hit saying "we'll buy gold! You need money in times like these!" Then not long after these companies came along going "we sell gold! You're going to need it in times like these, when money loses value!" Pretty sure these are the same companies, and I wonder why they hide that fact, or why they set themselves up to look like such obvious shady businesses. Why not go into business as an honest gold trading company, eh?

I've always wondered why gold sellers are trying to dump gold on me, since apparently money will be worthless soon. It makes me wonder what they're going to do with... the money that I will supposedly give them.

hobomaster22 said:
Do the people who made the conspiracy videos really believe it? Are other people stupid enough to believe them?

I think that at the beginning people had legit reasons to consider a (9/11) conspiracy of that sort, but grasping onto the idea nowadays when the evidence has piled against it does not go with such reasons.

You don't need elaborate conspiracies for corporations being complete assholes. Essentially it goes like this:

1.Individual that was CEO or Executive of Corporation runs for office.

2.He/She gets elected into the department of government that regulates the sector of said corporation.

3. They deregulate the shit out of said sector, and make regulations that only favor Corporation of said sector.

4. Something fucked up happens, and Internet gets filled with speculative batshit.

Technician said:

Ugh... Alex Jones.

That man is nuttier than candy bar shit. And for some reason my crazy mother has fallen in love with him, and proceeds to just chat about his "theories" anytime we get together...

I used to use Jones as the butt of many of my jokes. Today after seeing Fox actually host an idiot like Beck, prime time, I can't really poke fun anymore.