Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deathz0r

speedhack1.exe

lets see...

i have a speedhack, a really shitty aimbot, a server crash script, and a cheat which changes the walls and ceilings to tron colours, making it extremely easy to find players in dark areas.

I talked to toke about this but, please don't give that to anyone. Pleeeeeease. I don't even want it. Things like that are evil. =]

Originally posted by deathwarrior
a cheat which changes the walls and ceilings to tron colours, making it extremely easy to find players in dark areas.

Heh, couldn't you just use withe textures for that? IIRC there's been a .wad around from quite the beginning of Doom editing, which hat a modified colormap lump, so that everything was full-bright :P

I really don't like it when people use cheats on my zdaemon servers. Does this speedhack1.exe allow players to speed up their movement or weapons just a "little bit" so they might not be easily noticed, or is it always obvious? A request to any out there who are affected, don't bring any of this stuff to rarefiles, it won't be welcome. Thanks.

Use of cheats is always to be hated by decent players, I always smile at the usual defence "I am only testing it" :) I remember Toke giving me the speed hack nearly 12 months ago, I looked at it in single player but wouldn't even play him to test it, it never feels right ~:(

I think NF has something so that if you join a server with a different wad then what the server is using, you will be kicked from the game....so that helps against cheating. And I also played DW late last night when he was using the speedhack. He used 1.5x and 2x speed...it was hard as hell 2 hit him.....but you could tell he was cheating the moment he moved around or shot his gun. The pea shooter turned into a chaingun almost. I also played toke the night before(he was using the speedhack). I think he was using some really fast speed. But, honestly if you used the speedhack in a control map like map01....it would only hurt your gameplay.....but in a map like map18.....hah you'd own some fools. However, these fools would know you were cheating for sure. You can't hide it. I can see how a lot of people would get really pissy if they played someone using it. I thought it was good aim practice, cause it really was.

From that answer, I'll take it that a person could use the speed hack a "little bit" and not be as noticed. Who is the unworthy opponent who provides this "gift" to the community?

Originally posted by fodders
Use of cheats is always to be hated by decent players, I always smile at the usual defence "I am only testing it" :) I remember Toke giving me the speed hack nearly 12 months ago, I looked at it in single player but wouldn't even play him to test it, it never feels right ~:(

heh, really? ssg probably won't work. However, deathzor was still caught in my encirclement of bfg traps, beat him on d5m14 :)

Originally posted by Biffy
From that answer, I'll take it that a person could use the speed hack a "little bit" and not be as noticed. Who is the unworthy opponent who provides this "gift" to the community?

No, you could very very easily tell.

I have some wierd kind of hack that happens BECAUSE OF MY COMPUTER. Sometimes I'll be playing a zdoom based sourceport in multiplayer or even single player and my guy moves about 3x faster than other players. Wierd really because the only hack I have is the server crashing one

Originally posted by 999cop
heh, really? ssg probably won't work. However, deathzor was still caught in my encirclement of bfg traps, beat him on d5m14 :)

yeah, but i wasn't going for the bfg as much as you were.

I'm going to try and get NF to prevent the whole cheating ability. I know he hasn't worked on it in a long time, but he'll do it some day. And that whole server crashing cheat/bug....that is sooooo cheap.

deathwarrior: lol sorry about the spamming *~*

KNorton: think nf will listen to you and stop everyone else who uses it? I hope your wish will come true and I'd be glad to help to stop, too :D No offense hack-users :)

deathwarrior: lol sorry about the spamming *~*

I don't care, I just said a statement, not a typical ABC whinge.

No offense hack-users :)

Run from Toke while you still can.

For anyone running zdaemon or csdoom servers, this may help to cull the cheaters from our midst and keep the games fun. Some may not have thought of the idea of capturing log files. It's useful to do that, and can be done at the command line. For example, to launch a zdaemon server, you use zserver -file somewad.wad +exec somewad.cfg > somewad.log. You see that the console output is piped to the file somewad.log, a text file. Now, as you browse the log file, you can see every IP address connecting, the player's name, everything they say and every frag. Then, when you see evidence of cheating or a server chat crash, note the IP and put a BAN on it. You can use wildcard in banning, instead of using the entire IP address, so that in case the offender has a dynamic IP address, he can still be blocked. For example, if 137.74.455.32 is causing server problems and won't respond to a request to cease, you can ban 137.74 and cast a wider ban net. If this is what it takes to just play doom, so be it.

Yeah Lyfe has already told me that If I see people being really stupid that all I had to do was tell him and he'd ban them from all the GSN servers on ZDaemon. I'm sure slayer would do the same for me with the ringx server.

Heh, one of these hacks still probably would only take me to the level of someone with about 28 or 85 ping.