Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deathz0r

amount of posts needed for custom avatars

ok, since polls have been disabled or something, i'm gonna have to put it in number format. you pick the number, blah blah blah.

1. 1000
2. 1500
3. 2000
4. 2500
5. We should be given them as soon as we register

personally, i pick 3.

Members shouldn't be allowed to upload avatars unless Ling feels like throwing an avatar upload day.
This stuff about postcounts only encourages spamming.

What dsm said.. It's retarded to use postcounts for this type of thing as it only leads to spamming of useless posts (like this one).

2000 is fine with me...heh heh heh...

Seriously, I don't really care, although 1000 is probably the best choice. And if people spam, ban them. Wow, what an amazing thought.

me? I'm trying to get into the 15,000's before you and lut (no point in trying to make it to 10k)

even 1000 is still a long way for me.but i have no problem about it..keep posting and i would got mine someday

.i missed my death666.jpg

people should be given a custom icon, only if they are a regular member who been an active member for 4 months at least...

Originally posted by Deathman
people should be given a custom icon, only if they are a regular member who been an active member for 4 months at least...

It would be too hard to decide what constitutes "active" and "regular", and it would be a hassle for the mods/admins to do that on a per-user basis. Setting a defined number is the easiest way to do it.

heh, if it's at 1000 It's going to be another two years here before I get to use a custom avatar...

1000 is perfect. Get the old 'No Life' status back to complete the irony.

to whoever has 1000+ posts: what do you see now at the avatar page?