Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gez

A new Eternity

Resheph, the name of Eternity's 3.39.20 version, is now available. This includes support for the recently-released HacX IWAD, a menu for loading the Master Levels maps at run-time without interfering with other levels, and support for tall patches and ZDBSP's uncompressed extended nodes. Modders will also appreciate the addition of ZDoom's DECORATE states syntax in EDF code, making definition of new thing types much simpler. Other, maybe less visible changes include an overhauling of the console system, freeing it from the limits and vulnerabilities inherited from SMMU, and the possibility to tweak settings even while a demo is playing.

esselfortium said:

texture/flat mixing!

Yell hes. :)

Also, the HacX support works great! 'Bout time I get this thing uploaded to /idgames, then. :P

Man, it's been a while since the last release. I guess you could say we've been waiting for...

an eternity.

You forgot the shades.

I'd let you borrow mine but they've been grafted to my face after having worn them for so long.

Craigs said:

Man, it's been a while since the last release. I guess you could say we've been waiting for...

an eternity.

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Sign in to follow this